Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link

Discus and support Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am atartsta to become veey annoyed with the whole xbox free one month trisl membership i cant find anything that exists wiyhout having to buy game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiralMedusa737, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link

I am atartsta to become veey annoyed with the whole xbox free one month trisl membership i cant find anything that exists wiyhout having to buy game passes coukd u plesse advise

:)

SpiralMedusa737, Mar 14, 2019
  2. SpiralMedusa737 Win User

Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link

Not happy customer xbox freee one month sign up looks to be a crock of bolony. I have everything it doesnt work. I am so annoyed can someone shed some light.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

They used to have it where you could get the first month free with a brand new account but I believe they have done away with that.

The only way to tell is to sign into the console with your account and sometimes there will be an advertisement that gives you the option for the free month.

Keep in mind that you will have to have a payment option on your account and it will turn on the auto renew so at the end of the month it will auto renew unless after you get the free month you sign into your account at account.microsoft.com/services and
    turn off the auto renew then at the end of the month it will not auto renew.
  4. ngocphi Win User

There isnt anymore its only 14days for new consoles

If you see a deal for 2 months for 2 bucks take it or on occasion 1month free
  5. Tailslide Win User

Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

Xbox Live gold seems totally broken to me.. I just tried the free one month subscription for my account to see if I could download, and the games with gold page just keeps sending me to the 'buy membership' page. So I bought one month for $10 and it still
    sends me to the 'buy membership' page.

Pretty pathetic !
  6. gamerXpress Win User

2 xbox ones ?

A simpler thing, if possible, is to have at least one Xbox profile be Gold and have them on both consoles so that all Live profiles on that console could have equal Gold membership.
Thema:

1. Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link - Similar Threads - such thing live

2. xbox live gold should not be a thing to play games like fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold should not be a thing to play games like fortnite.: yall should take xbox live gold off to play fortnite da65e46c-b75f-4e68-bec0-11c2fd03834b
  3. i cant uptade the xbox live thing what do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant uptade the xbox live thing what do i do?: i cant update he xbox live thing what do i do it always tells me use status code but it doesnt work what do i do status code:4467-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E 40a63628-83d7-4aac-b939-395df0bd23aa
  4. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  5. How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this Xbox Live Silver/Gold thing exactly work?: [img] Just bought this baby recently, and after some problems (And wailing (And perhaps annoying you) on here) regarding the PSU, i finally got one, and it is working pretty well! And it also...
  6. Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me renew Xbox live subscription keeps saying the same thing.: Date:07/072018 It keeps on saying. You need a parent to buy this we can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way. We find a hug and a "please" works wonders!Please...
  7. i bought a 3 months Xbox live gold and the code is saying something thing did not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a 3 months Xbox live gold and the code is saying something thing did not work: i bought a 3 months Xbox live gold and the code is saying something went wrong give it another try dbb9695a-f463-4ea8-8dcb-47c1b2b1f2c5
  8. About that Games with Gold thing when your Live subscription runs out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About that Games with Gold thing when your Live subscription runs out: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is going to run out soon, and I am likely not going to renew it... mainly because I don't have an Xbox One and haven't turned my 360 on in months. I have still been...
  9. Getting the old "An Xbox live limitation...." Thing when trying to play online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the old "An Xbox live limitation...." Thing when trying to play online ...: i have no problem playing call of duty online and have adjusted parental controls. 6a75f202-8afc-40d3-bc7d-ac266cfaf47b
  10. Microsoft Live v Xbox Live or are they the same thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Live v Xbox Live or are they the same thing?: I have a Microsoft Live account and have had for years. I recently acquired a PC with Windows 10 and this account is used used to log in. It also set up an Xbox account under the same address....