Is there only the 111 mahjong puzzles in The MS Mahjong?1.

Discus and support Is there only the 111 mahjong puzzles in The MS Mahjong?1. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why such a small limit of Mahjong Puzzles while all other MS games have seemingly unlimited puzzles. If there a way to expand?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dphalen, Jul 11, 2023.

1. dphalen
    dphalen Guest

Why such a small limit of Mahjong Puzzles while all other MS games have seemingly unlimited puzzles. If there a way to expand?

:)

dphalen, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about Mahjong game on MS store.

Unfortunately, it does not have any expansions and the puzzles are only limited. I also wanted to have more puzzles but at the meantime they have not added more. Hopefully, they would expand this on future updates though.
  3. dphalen Win User

And I do not mean in the daily challenges I know they are there. I mean the classics
  4. Peter JZiemba Win User

Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

I am having the same problem. The things that upsets me the most is that my account is being debited the coins and I am not getting the puzzles. I have no problems with MS Mahjong os MS Solitaire.
  5. FlossyCastle692 Win User

0x87DD0004

I have the same problem with mahjong and solitaire but not the jigsaw puzzle app.
  6. TFMorgan Win User

Can i play daily challenges of microsoft's solitaire collection for the previous months?

See Arkadium's answer to "Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles" for August 1st in the Mahjong forum.
Thema:

1. Is there only the 111 mahjong puzzles in The MS Mahjong?1. - Similar Threads - 111 mahjong puzzles

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The MW 111 is showing my library but the game says locked: modern warfare 111 is locked and I cannot play it. I’ve did a restart. I purchased thru Microsoft . What can I do, d2eb20ca-92a9-4d19-b6fe-584188c4e847
  4. Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111: Hello, I hope I can get some understanding about why this recently started happening, I can provide the facts to hopefully reach the problem. Firstly I tested it and it only happens with mods...
  5. Diablo 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 111: Playing Diablo 11 on PC,will i be able to log onto my Battlenet account & play the same saved characters levels on a xbox one??? Peter 838f17d5-0061-4b70-88fc-11fbb9b242b6
  6. Black Ops 111 XBox 1, How to change language on purchased disk to play in English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 111 XBox 1, How to change language on purchased disk to play in English: Help, purchased Black Ops 111 disk in Spain thinking it was the EU English version, only to find it is in Spanish, are they going to send an update to enable change of language as you can on most...
  7. Black dome/Broken Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black dome/Broken Vault 111: The new 1.4 patch was released, the other day for the Xbox , and just to let everybody know they did not fix the Black Dome problem over the Vault 111. It's still there. I just hope any of the new...
  8. FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT: IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX...
  9. IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!: IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX...
  10. My Xbox One was 111 days old. Now it's dead and Microsoft won't honor the warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One was 111 days old. Now it's dead and Microsoft won't honor the warranty.: Yep, you read that right, 111 glorious days of Xbox One gaming. It was a good run, until the unit started shutting off after anywhere from 5 seconds to 1 minute. I called support, they walked me...