Is there no more 1 year game pass subscription’s ?

Discus and support Is there no more 1 year game pass subscription’s ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys I noticed last year it was a bit difficult to find the 1 year subscription to game pass ultimate family But this year I can’t see it anywhere... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hobbsyie, Jul 5, 2024 at 12:03 PM.

1. /u/hobbsyie
    /u/hobbsyie Guest

Hi guys I noticed last year it was a bit difficult to find the 1 year subscription to game pass ultimate family But this year I can’t see it anywhere has it been removed or discontinued how annoying is the reminders going to get P.S if this is the future of Xbox no wonder the PS5 is killing it Think about it game pass gives you the same rights as buying the game only thing is they may discontinue the server for you to be able to log in Just try to log into you original Xbox games you bought online Oh well hopefully it’s me n I just can’t see what’s in front of my face

submitted by /u/hobbsyie
    [link] [comments]

2. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

1 year gamepass refund

No. You would only be refunded for 1 year if you bought a 1 year subscription and are refunding that. (there is not currently a 1 year subscription available for Game Pass Ultimate)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I buy a 1 year Game Pass Ultimate Subscription?

There is no 1 year subscription available for Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Halo Multiplayer Required?

If you buy 1 year of Live Gold subscription, it will last for 1 year. Now if you had a Live Gold subscription and subscribed to the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you are informed that your subscription will be converted and a conversion fee will apply before confirming.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

It now depends what you actually bought and what type of subscription you have.

You say you have the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but above you said you have bought a 1 year Xbox Live Code.

Since Game Pass Ultimate is more expensive, a "normal" Xbox Live Gold card won't give you the full year for your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

For a 1 year Xbox Live Gold prepaid card you "only" get 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

See here: https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade under the "Frequently Asked Questions" and open the question "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" to see which code gives you what amount of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Is there no more 1 year game pass subscription’s ? - Similar Threads - more game pass

2. Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it: I’ve been thinking of a few and there’s this one in particular I remember playing it was called “I Ninja” you run around as this bobble head ninja while fighting these droids, there are mini and...
  3. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  4. Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...: The game pass games I've tried to play on after disconnecting Internet worked but only for few hours then I get the message saying sign in or renew subscription again...
  5. more racing games to xbox game pass pc!

in XboX Insiders
    more racing games to xbox game pass pc!: I would love if you would add more racing games and especially rally games like dirt rally 2.0 or wrc 10, submitted by /u/Sad_Dress_5215 [link] [comments]
  6. Unable to launch certain games more than once on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch certain games more than once on Game Pass: I am running Windows 10, and Windows Update says that I am up to date. I signed up for Game Pass 2 days ago. The game I am trying to play through Game Pass is Hardspace: Shipbreaker. It installs...
  7. Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more...: I pre loaded, then updated, was playing at launch, got to the open world part and it ran like **** so hard restarted my pc a couple times, then when i tried to launch again it just redirected to...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS download error (Forza horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Destiny 2 and many more)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS download error (Forza horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Destiny 2 and many more): I tried installing Forza horizon 5 and suddenly not even 1 second passes & it says Error 0% downloaded! Like seriously why? Others have posted similar questions and the solutions they received was...
  9. add even more novelty to the game pass PC

in XboX Insiders
    add even more novelty to the game pass PC: hello i wanted to know if it would be possible to add jurassic world evolution 2 on the PC game pass because it would be a plus to add as many recent games as possible that have just been...
  10. Xbox game pass for PC - can more than one person in the family have it? And how do you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass for PC - can more than one person in the family have it? And how do you...: I purchased the Xbox game pass for my son's PC. It automatically links to my email account. I am trying to add my son's email address to it but it keeps saying he lives in the U.S. and won't let...