Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox...

Discus and support Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the problem, since lost planet 2 is backward compatible, the game originally had a special attack, you can trigger it with certain conditions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Roberto, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox...

This is the problem, since lost planet 2 is backward compatible, the game originally had a special attack, you can trigger it with certain conditions and by pressing "Back+Start", as you know this activates the Xbox 360 guide... Despite contacting Capcom to make a possible patch to correct it, I have received no answer from them, therefore, I imagined a solution and implies Xbox team to give an option through "Xbox accessories" so we can change what triggers the Xbox 360 guide, if pressing back+star or pressing twice the Xbox button, of course the default option it'll be always the back+start option so the people is already used to it can continue to use it in the so excellent backwards system, and to people like me who likes of a "retro-game" that have the same problem or that they just fell more comfortable with the other option can use it, it'll benefit a modest amount of people and is apparently not too difficult, I know it sounds like I'm glorifying but I'm searching for pros to make it an option, also I apologize for my grammar and other mistakes I made , English is not my usual lenguage, thank you all for answering me and reading this unnecessarily long text

:)

Christopher Roberto, Jul 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox controller to activate the Xbox 360 guide by pressing the Xbox button twice?

no there is not. This is an Os level command.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications

I go through this too, but I am little opportune, check if there is any configuration not to be alerted, probably there must be something.
  4. FrostAlmighty Win User

Help

I'd suggest checking the router settings, because it sounds like you might have an IP conflict.

Any chance you could write down what the Xbox "Network Settings" -> "Configure Network" is set to?
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

External HDD's

You can use any size external HDD with your Xbox 360 but it will format the HDD and only use 32Gb of the total space of the HDD. When you plug in the HDD you will have two options under the "System Settings" menu under "My Xbox." From there, you need to
    select the appropriate configuration option for your drive. One option erases all data on the drive before formatting it. The other option configures only a limited amount of space for Xbox 360 use, leaving any data on the drive untouched.
  6. QUERCCUS Win User

Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect

The first few options did not help, and I do not have an opportunity to change any router settings. I am still experiencing issues.
Thema:

Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox...

1. Is there by any chance the opportunity to have a configuration option of the Xbox... - Similar Threads - chance opportunity configuration

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  4. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  5. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  6. Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?: I just hope because I will go achievement hunting on the ps aswell ba8cb748-d220-4f73-b635-2fd768a83644
  7. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  8. Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?: Been wondering when are they going to test the family plan here in mex, my brother cousins and friend want to give it a try submitted by /u/RANGO1892 [link] [comments]
  9. Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again

in XboX Insiders
    Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again: Xbox should introduce a way that people could earn back the chance to be xbox ambassador and mvp again after being banned, obviously dont make it an easy process, maybe make users use the xbox...
  10. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...