is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together

Discus and support is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together like wwe 2k23 in universe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skysdog, Apr 17, 2023.

1. skysdog
    skysdog Guest

is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together

is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together like wwe 2k23 in universe

:)

skysdog, Apr 17, 2023
  2. skysdog Win User

we already did that so how can we play together in universe mode together since we dont live close to each other so we can not play on the same xbox
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, after each one sets the account as main, you will play on your console from your account, and your brother on his console from his account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Skysdog, on your Xbox One, sign in to your console with the same account that purchased your Game Pass subscription and put it as the primary on your console so it can be shared on your console.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Do either of the following to change the status of your console:

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

To remove this console as your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox and then Remove this as my home Xbox.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Designating Your Home Xbox For Sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTN8w519PQ
  5. MarkMoore793 Win User

Gold Sharing

Sorry, pressed enter to soon. Seeking further clarification:

2. Response "Yes and you can also share Xbox live between 2 consoles so me and my son can be online at the same time even though its only his account that has Xbox live"

What games does this allow you to play together. From my experience with the game I have, if we are signed in to different consoles, he cannot play the games I have, he gets a message "A gold member must sign in"
  6. NFPOA Account Win User

three xbox(s) in my house under one account not possible?

Yes, game share was the issue. We all have different logins in the same family group so that's not a problem.

I just wish game share worked per IP and wasn't limited to 2. Gaming families that play together shouldn't be punished.
Thema:

1. is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together - Similar Threads - away bother share

2. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

in XBoX on Windows
    I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this: [img] A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like this on my Xbox one x so I tried to check the...
  3. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  4. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  5. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  6. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  7. Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?: Hi, I was wondering why when i turn my xbox one console on, why it turns on with no startup sounds and 5 seconds later it turns off. It started Yesterday, I was on it watching youtube when all of...
  8. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  9. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  10. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...