Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned

Discus and support Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of my accounts (Gt:Lost Bounce) Has been banned and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back. Because I just got more live for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lost Router, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Lost Router
    Lost Router Guest

Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned

One of my accounts (Gt:Lost Bounce) Has been banned and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back. Because I just got more live for it, a lot of progress is on it and just a whole bunch of stuff that I'd like to be able to do on that account,
    so if there is anyway to get it back can the enforcement team contact me. Thank you.

:)

Lost Router, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Communication banned

I am communication banned till February is there anyway you can unban it earlier? I got false reports and just want unbanned before Christmas!

l DarkestFear l, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Demond Ray
    Demond Ray Guest
    banned from halo 3

is there anyway i can get unban from halo someone booted me out of a game and i got banned permantly please help i want to play on my account

Demond Ray, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Nov 27, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. OGM Plague Win User

My account got banned

I got banned for 14 days on xbox live, my friend got on my account and flamed a bunch of people with vulgar language, how does one get unbanned
  7. GoKo1 Win User

Permanent ban

Im so sad that i got banned is their anyway in the future for my acc to get unbanned
  8. Kingzvx Win User

My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021

So my brother got my account banned and i would like to know how, and if i

t can be unbanned
  9. Big Rayan Win User

Suspended for 2 weeks... haven't logged on and now I'm banned !!! HELP

I completely agree with you ! I made mistake 2 years ago and Microsoft has banned my account and my xbox360 FOR EVER !!!!!!!! It's really unfair that they unban you for ever just because you made a mistake and they make your console and your account completely
    useless !!

I hope they will unban it cause I had 50K gamerscore, some games and so so so so many DLCs !!!!

I asked them to unban my account I don't know if they can or if they would.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned - Similar Threads - anyway unban accounts

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  6. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  7. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  10. I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned: I recently bought a console that was banned, is Microsoft able to unban it for me? 95cd9780-b877-4a92-be07-5ba0c9971bf5