Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

Discus and support Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harry Holmes, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Harry Holmes
    Harry Holmes Guest

Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated

:)

Harry Holmes, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Harry.
    After selling your console, did you never use again your Microsoft account, for example, checking emails, office, etc.?

My question is asked because inactive accounts are deleted permanently after 3–5 years.
  3. Harry Holmes Win User

I didn’t sell the account or buy it I sold my Xbox after not using it and have bought a Xbox again and forgot my account log ins
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Harry H. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, probably the person who you gave you the account changed the information and phone number to theirs.
    I’m afraid to say that in your particular situation, recovering an account becomes impossible.

Moreover, I want to let you know that Microsoft accounts are personal, and selling them is against Microsoft terms and conditions.
  5. MissNoLove Win User

Hi I got banned 3 days ago

I’ve tried to use two phones and laptop and I know no one can I was just looking to know if anyone had an email or phone number or anything as enforcement team are very hard to get a hold of and I’ve just been going back and forth
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not know the logging AT ALL apart from the, address line name and username

Is there anyway to get my account back? Its really special to me and I would love to see my childhood account once more it got taken away due to my stepdads divorce thank you if you read this
    If that's all the info you have (dont know the email or phone number associated with the account) then you wouldn't be able to get it back.

Youd have to at least know the email.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number - Similar Threads - anyway account I’ve

2. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  5. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  6. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  7. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  8. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  9. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  10. Anyway to view linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to view linked epic games account?: As the title says I made an epic games account a while back but I forgot the email, however I know it's kinked to my Microsoft account, is there anyway to find it?...