Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

Discus and support Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chase_, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Chase_
    Chase_ Guest

Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well, for whatever reason I can not access that account and it is saying that the pass or email is incorrect even though I have no idea how that is possible. Now here is where It gets annoying I tried to reset the password but unfortunately, since I just made the account I don't have enough information to get it back. I would not even bother with this if it was not for the fact my card is on said account as well as a subscription to a pc game pass subscription. All I want to do is get my card off the account or the subscription canceled if anyone has any ideas let me know. I don't want to cancel the card if possible.

:)

Chase_, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way to remove my card from said account?

Hi Chase_, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are presenting this problem, keep in mind that this is only a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are only players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Perhaps the only ones who can help you remove your card from this account is Support (Although I'm not very sure about that), however, if you want to communicate with them, you can do so through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

You can also try to fill out the account recovery form, where you will have to enter some information such as email and some information about the account you created so that they can verify that you are the owner of the account.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if this information was useful to you, have a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I cancel a subscription when I don't have access to the account nor the console?

I need to cancel my subscription to xbox game pass ultimate but i cant access the console or the account associated with it.
    If what Francia J. Suggested doesnt help you recover the account so that you can cancel the subscription then the only other option would be to have your bank block any future charges from their end.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Lost my microsoft account for good and want to cancel my Game pass subscription

In order to cancel a subscription, we need to have access to our Microsoft account and in this case, it would be best to get the charge dispute through your bank since there is no way for us to get into your account.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I Can't Access 'My Account', Get Error-message

6. YourDad7 Win User

How to cancel past due game pass ultimate subscription?

I cant afford to pay it off from what i have researched there forcing me into paying to continue a subscription just so i can cancel it. I cant call any customer service and i cant afford to pay for the ultimate again. There has to be some kind of way
    to cancel this.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way... - Similar Threads - anyway subscription canceled

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8