Is there anyway to find out what the Xbox One deals with gold will be the night before?

Discus and support Is there anyway to find out what the Xbox One deals with gold will be the night before? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there's a site where we can see what the xbox 360 deals with gold will be the night before the deals change, but it doesn't show xbox one games. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dilbert88-C7E77089-2983-42D1-8713-6EFDCC9B48A9, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Is there anyway to find out what the Xbox One deals with gold will be the night before?

So there's a site where we can see what the xbox 360 deals with gold will be the night before the deals change, but it doesn't show xbox one games. Is there anything like this for the Xbox One, or do we have to wait for it to actually change before we know
    what it is?

:)

Dilbert88-C7E77089-2983-42D1-8713-6EFDCC9B48A9, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Trying to find a specific gamertag. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Is there anyway you can communicate with them to find out what the gamertag is because it's going to be difficult finding out their gamertag by guessing numbers, it could be one of many combinations. How did you find out the first part of their gamertag
    anyway? It's odd only being told just over half of it.

Invoked by Red, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    problem with my advertisements

Hi there Commande!

To clarify,
    Deals with Gold
    seems to not be up-to-date when you sign on to Xbox Live via the Xbox 360 console?

Where on the Xbox 360 dashboard are you looking to see the Deals with Gold advertisement?

I suggest, if you haven't already, navigating to the games section on the Xbox Live dashboard and clicking the
    Browse Games tile. From within featured, there should be a
    More with Gold tile which is where you should find up-to-date advertisements for both Games with Gold and Deals with Gold.

Let us know how it goes! Is there anyway to find out what the Xbox One deals with gold will be the night before? :)

Miss Diggz, Aug 11, 2014
  4. iBakez
    iBakez Guest

Is there anyway to find out what the Xbox One deals with gold will be the night before?

Major Nelson tells all about a week before they change. Its all over the net

iBakez, Aug 11, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @iBakez you are confused. The OP is asking about deals with gold not games with gold.

@Dilbert no there isnt a way to tell until the information is made available. Right now some Titanfall DLC is discounted to $6.99

x24hrs2livex, Aug 12, 2014
  6. And the price of Ground Zeros has been slashed in half. If you wanted to buy that cash in, now is the time.

Fatalshock8912, Oct 31, 2018
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

@iBakez you are confused. The OP is asking about deals with gold not games with gold.

@Dilbert no there isnt a way to tell until the information is made available. Right now some Titanfall DLC is discounted to $6.99
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

And the price of Ground Zeros has been slashed in half. If you wanted to buy that cash in, now is the time.
  9. iBakez Win User

Major Nelson tells all about a week before they change. Its all over the net
  10. John Dowding Win User

Dashboard update

I got it night before last and doesnt seem to have done a great deal, I dont really pay any attention to the ad tabs anyway.
  11. ElectroFlying Win User

Xbox Spring (Autumn) Sale

Been checking the sales for a while now, and can't find a single thing to spend a 50 dollar xbox cash card on.

No longer gold anyway so I am not sure these sales would even apply to silver accounts as it's listed under 'Deals WITH Gold.' on my console.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to find out what the Xbox One deals with gold will be the night before? - Similar Threads - anyway find deals

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  10. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...: I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement site is having issues? I have received an email...