Is there anyway to edit privacy settings while in a family group?

Discus and support Is there anyway to edit privacy settings while in a family group? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently started playing Forza Horizon 5, and I would like to open the auction house and the gift drop tabs, but can't because of my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beta_test_185, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Is there anyway to edit privacy settings while in a family group?

I recently started playing Forza Horizon 5, and I would like to open the auction house and the gift drop tabs, but can't because of my privacy settings. When I tried to change them, I realized that Microsoft had put my account into a family one automatically (I recently got my Microsoft account), with no one else in the group. I was wondering if there is any way to edit privacy settings/leave the family group. Thanks

:)

beta_test_185, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and are redirected to a support page, this may mean that your account is still a minor or you're on a family group as a member.

If you're still a minor you need to ask an adult to manage the settings for you. Please ask them to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family under their account and follow the prompt to add you as a member. Once you're added as a member, they will then sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings so they can manage your account and privacy settings.
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Adding friends to kids account Minecraft on switch

Hello,

I'm not sure about Switch privacy/account settings, but if your son's account is linked to your Microsoft Family Group, you can view or edit privacy settings

here
  4. Francia J. Win User

not in family group privacy settings

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

First, please make sure that your birthdate is correct by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile. Once confirmed, sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and manage your settings.

Kindly "Allow" the settings that has an arrow on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  5. Savagee Jan Win User

Cant join a club

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

cant join a club

Thema:

1. Is there anyway to edit privacy settings while in a family group? - Similar Threads - anyway edit privacy

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8