Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you

Discus and support Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My accunt that i use , the email has been changed and cant access it, everytime i try and get a recovery code it goes the the email that hacked me. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Derik Jaramillo, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you

My accunt that i use , the email has been changed and cant access it, everytime i try and get a recovery code it goes the the email that hacked me. If anyone can help me that would be great. (i spoke to a person and they said they would contact me in 2-3 buissness days and its been like 5-6 days now so if there is anyoene who works for microsoft that can help me that would mean the world to me)

:)

Derik Jaramillo, Aug 18, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you

3. fRoBiE1986 Win User

Moved My region and now its in Russian and i cannot change it!!

MINE HAS DONE THIS ON ITS OWN?!?! Or somebody has hacked my account?!?!?!?!?! Someone please tell me how i can change it back to english uk?!?!?!?!?! HELP!!!!!
  4. Worth Ellis Win User

Xboxlive Banned me for no reason, I would like to know why

My account got banned somebody hacked me my Gamertag is RoaR Pulse can someone please help me!
  5. SkySonal Win User

I was modded by some one I don't know.

is there anyway you can help me get my account back
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Account hacked and then banned please help!

[quote user="trainingdummyy"]

My account Commanderkilzu was banned after being hacked i got my account back and it was banned. i stop playing xbox for a couple of months and when i tryed to play i made me re download my profile and when i tryed to do so it would not let me and i tried
    to figure out why this was happening and i guests that it was hack the only reason i got it back was becasue they did not change my email account password so i was able to change my account password and get it back then when i tried to log in it said that
    i was banned. i tried call and they said there was nothing that they could do but i dont think that it is fair that i get banned for something that i did not do and was not my fault. my account is very important to me and i would be great if someone could
    unban it for me so i can play with my friends again and not have to start a new account and lose very thing that i have achived on my account ad bought on it and lose becasue some jerk kid desided that they thought it would be funny that they would hack and
    play on my account please help. ooh and another reason i know it was hack was because it has Mw3 achivements and i have never played that game nor owned it. so can someone please help me this account is very important to me and it would be amazing if someone
    could help me get it unban so i can play with my friends and all the new games that are coming out. thank you for your time and please please help.

[/quote]You'll have to post your issue in the Suspension Forum. A policy enforcement team member will evaluate the situation and let you know what happened.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway someone can help me get my hacked account back please and thank you - Similar Threads - anyway someone help

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...