Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ...

Discus and support Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; apparently I already set my home for my account three times is there anyway I can set it another time because I need to game share with my brother... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by toby3900, Dec 25, 2016.

1. toby3900
    toby3900 Guest

Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ...

apparently I already set my home for my account three times is there anyway I can set it another time because I need to game share with my brother

:)

toby3900, Dec 25, 2016
  2. T72AV
    T72AV Guest
    Playing online with silver

My gamer tag is the only one on the console, and it is set to my home Xbox under the only gamertag on the system. On the One S however, I had to log in with my brother's account and make it his home Xbox so that I can use live on my new Xbox one S and game
    share with my brother. I tried playing on my gamer tag on my brother's Xbox one, that is set as my home Xbox, and it says I need to buy gold. But somehow on my original Xbox one, I can play online.

T72AV, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Home Xbox game sharing

setting someone else's xbox as your accounts home xbox gives you access to all the games on that xbox. trading home xboxs with another person thus shares the games between both accounts. what I need to know is.... is there a way to do it where I can share
    my digital games with two of my friends? setting my xbox as their home only gives me access to theirs... I can only set one of theirs as my home, which means it seems I can only share mine with one of them... is there a way around that?

Odd Breakfast, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support to see if they an reset your limit, but there is no guarantee. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Dec 25, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my brother

You can try contacting support to see if they an reset your limit, but there is no guarantee. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Game Sharing Issue

The console that is set as the home console is the one that shares games, so if her console is set as the home console then she can share her games to you. You would have to set your profile to home console to share your games with her. You can have more
    than one account on the console set as home consoles, but you can only have your account set as home console on one console at a time.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  7. AP4RK Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

Ok, When a friend signs in to my Xbox One, do they need to set it to their Home Xbox to allow Game Sharing? Can I share Backwards Compatible games?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox sharing

You can share with any console you have set as your Home console. https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox You can only set one console
    as your Home at a time so in order to share with everyone in the family, you would want to set the most used console as your Home. You can then use the subscription while your account is signed in on any of the non-Home consoles.

Unfortunately that is the only way to share. So with more than 2 consoles, you typically do need multiple subscriptions.
  9. MaxPrimeGamer Win User

My Xbox Home

You get more chances to set home Xbox after a few months I believe, but if you use the profile you're setting the Xbox as home Xbox on then you don't need to set home Xbox, when you sign into an account it acts as if the Xbox its signed into is currently the home Xbox.
    Right, and I have done that, but... two consoles in the house, mine and my dad/brother's. I share games with the second console. However, with it not being set as home we can't share the games if I'm wanting to play on my console at the same time.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway I can set the home of my Xbox one more time I need to game share with my ... - Similar Threads - anyway set home

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...: I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account? 6d5a466a-1e9d-44ac-9841-da708981d931
  10. Is there anyway to edit privacy settings while in a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to edit privacy settings while in a family group?: I recently started playing Forza Horizon 5, and I would like to open the auction house and the gift drop tabs, but can't because of my privacy settings. When I tried to change them, I realized...