is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming

Discus and support is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know i can sideload the Gamepass app and it works, so why hasn't it been released officially? My conspiracy hat says it's due to a licensing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/flipside1o1, Sep 17, 2022.

1. is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming

I know i can sideload the Gamepass app and it works, so why hasn't it been released officially? My conspiracy hat says it's due to a licensing agreement with Samsung, but does anyone know of anything that points to work being done.

In a similar vein, LAN streaming seems to only be part of the XBOX app and this utterly fails to run on AndroidTV , having this would be great for when the kids are in the den watching TV and i want to game, and yes i know the sales teams in MS would just assume id buy a second Xbox but unlike them I'm not made of money is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming :)

submitted by /u/flipside1o1
    [link] [comments]

/u/flipside1o1, Sep 17, 2022
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Backwards compatible streaming?

Are you talking about streaming from an Xbox 360 device, or streaming 360 backwards compatible games on the Xbox One? I thought you could already stream the 360 games on Xbox One via the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows or Xbox Streaming app on mobile
    (streaming from your console). Or are you talking about 360 games via xCloud? If it's xCloud, then they haven't said, but I would imagine they would add some titles from 360 and original Xbox via the service. I don't know what goes into getting each title
    into and work with the service, but it would be cool and can't be too bad compared to Xbox One titles as they improve the service.

To clarify, they have not announced anything, so no official word, but it is not impossible and I would say (again, stressing this is speculation) that it is likely as the service is fleshed out.
  4. Salad_Dodger Win User

Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

Xcloud is available officially here, xcloud 'ON CONSOLE' isn't.

No vpn to bypass anything, it should be working properly on browser but it isn't.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xcloud

Are you trying to use the Game Streaming app? Xcloud was moved to the Game Pass app.
  6. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
Thema:

is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming

1. is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming - Similar Threads - anything official xcloud

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. help xbox series s will not install anything

in XboX Insiders
    help xbox series s will not install anything: so i have 400 gigs of space free, ive tried installing multiple things but they stay at 0 or it wont even appear in the queue and then it wont cancel when i try the first few times. my internet is...
  7. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  8. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  9. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  10. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c