Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released...

Discus and support Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only ask because I saw people got messages a few days ago and I still haven't gotten anything, even though I got a message the first time. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IGutlessIWonder, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released...

I only ask because I saw people got messages a few days ago and I still haven't gotten anything, even though I got a message the first time.

submitted by /u/IGutlessIWonder
    [link] [comments]

/u/IGutlessIWonder, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Wisorac Win User

10 year anniversary helmet?

I received 2 identical messages for a free helmet. I was a beta tester. I had whacked and nfl fever. I think that was the second wave. I heard rumors of people who have been on for 10 years getting a custon xbox...anyone know details on this?
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Xbox One secondary release date

Best time to try and find out about the second wave release will be after the first wave has launched. I am a second wave customer and none of the stores I have it preordered from (GAME and ThatGameShop) have confirmed dates yet though both confirmed before
    Christmas. They are waiting for Microsoft to confirm delivery dates.
  4. Alann509 Win User

I preordered Quantum Break in february and still havent received my code for Alan Wake: American Nightmare

Codes are given in waves from 04/05/2016. You need to wait 7-10 work days to receive it in your Xbox message center.

support.xbox.com/.../quantum-break-preorder
  5. Alann509 Win User

Quantum Break Preorder Codes

Codes are given in waves from 04/05/2016. You need to wait 7-10 work days to receive it in your Xbox message center.

support.xbox.com/.../quantum-break-preorder
  6. Hauntcub Win User

Gears of War collection codes still not received

I also have not received my codes. I was told by someone at the Microsoft store help line that I need to start playing GoW4 (which I have) and then I'd get the codes. Then I've heard from two other reps (one through Xbox chat) that they come in waves and
    it may be a bit longer until I receive a message. And as I also didn't receive my $25 MS gift card that was part of the promotion, I'm not holding my breath.
Thema:

Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released...

1. Is there anyone that didn't receive a message from the second wave of names xbox released... - Similar Threads - anyone didn't receive

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  10. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...