Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.

Discus and support Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not project xcloud but console streaming. I'm unable to register for the service. The page doesn't load. I have the android app and Xbox insider hub on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blitz_42, Jul 10, 2020.

1. /u/blitz_42
    /u/blitz_42 Guest

Not project xcloud but console streaming. I'm unable to register for the service. The page doesn't load. I have the android app and Xbox insider hub on my console which gets preview builds regularly. Last update was yesterday.

submitted by /u/blitz_42
    [link] [comments]

/u/blitz_42, Jul 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. 123Snorlax Win User

To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

try bluestacks and install the xbox app from the playstore and you can stream again, also works on my android phone so i use android on my win10 pc. not perfect, but it works.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  4. ilyachch Win User

Xbox one on Android TV

Maybe I was misunderstood.

I mean, I want to launch game on Xbox in my local network and cast it to TV Box. Like it work with Steam Link, and Remote play on Sony.

Also, there are 2 apps for android:

Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xcloud)

Xbox beta (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta)

They allow to stream game from console to android tablet or phone, but they are not compatible with Android TV, that is little confusing. Maybe there is any way to make it work?

Btw, Wifi - 5Ghz, signal quality is ok

I also tested steam link on my android box - it works fine. So, I think this box has enough computing power to accept video stream and show it on TV
  5. wi7bit Win User

i can't game stream on xbox series x/s

Hi Alfrddd

Streaming on the console companion on PC is not supported on the Xbox series consoles. Only Xbox One.

The only platform that you can currently stream from is iOS and Android, using the Xbox app.

Hope that helps.
  6. I7emesis Win User

Xbox streaming app no longer sending controller inputs?!

Ok for anyone who is having this issue... removing and reinstalling the streaming app on the android devices fixed the issue. :)
Thema:

1. Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android. - Similar Threads - anyone India whom

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  10. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...