Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

Discus and support Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marshall Dillon, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything to correct this :// I’ll pay whatever, I’ll write a formal apology. It can’t end this way, I’m in literal tears over what my nephew did. Please help me Xbox please

:)

Marshall Dillon, Aug 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...