Is there any way to unblock my account without the form

Discus and support Is there any way to unblock my account without the form in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My outlook account got blocked about a week ago and no matter the amount of info I’ve tried and tried again I can’t recover it I’ve had 6 years on this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matt D-9292, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Matt D-9292
    Matt D-9292 Guest

My outlook account got blocked about a week ago and no matter the amount of info I’ve tried and tried again I can’t recover it I’ve had 6 years on this account and to lose it because I can’t get help with any of my information is just heartbreaking in the LEAST. I have other means of proving my identity if I could just talk to a real person for them to understand my problem But that just seems to rare or out of touch.

If there’s no other possible way I can live with it I just need help to know so I can stop having false hope

:)

Matt D-9292, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Matt D, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, from what I understand Outlook belongs to Microsoft and one of the ways to recover an account is through the form so I could tell you that it is the only way to recover. In any case, you can also try to contact Support, although I understand that they cannot help recover accounts, but by trying you do not lose anything.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. GearString Win User

Xbox one NAT type unavailable

Is there any way to unblock only those ports in our router settings without having to call our ISP.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

My 7 year son account got blocked?

The only way to unblock it would be going to the site. we have no way of unblocking accounts.
  5. LimitingWalnut1 Win User

password

i have tried this a few times and provided as much as i could and am told that its not enough....main reason being that i dont pay with a credit card so i cant fill out any crediti card numbers and so on is there a way just to unblock my old account without
    having to redo any passwords?
  6. HassanB Win User

Can't go online with my XBOX profile because MIcrosoft account is 'temporilariy blocked'

Hello,

The only way to unblock an account is by filling out the Microsoft Account recovery form. No one else will be able to answer this for you as the Microsoft Account Team does not have any sort of phone number, so not quite sure what technical support you were
    speaking with and where they were getting their answers from.

Either way, please go to this link here,
    and fill out the customized form and a member of the Microsoft Account team will be able to assist you.

If you are unable to give enough information then they will not be able to unblock the account for you. There's no way around that, unfortunately. If you are unable to access the account, you can contact phone support and cancel the automatic renewal on the
    account so you are not charged any longer.

This is not an Xbox Support issue, but rather, a Microsoft Account issue. This can only be solved by them.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to unblock my account without the form - Similar Threads - unblock account without

2. Can i have my account unblocked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i have my account unblocked?: Dear Microsoft team I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS" and got blocked (it was just like 8 request...
  3. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  4. how to unblock my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to unblock my account?: hello, so im trying to login to my microsoft account but i cant cause it got "sign in block" cause i enterd the wrong password many times and i cant reset it cause i dont have access to my gmail...
  5. Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked: I was wondering if is there anyway of unblocking my xbox account after its been hacked? 6f04f4c4-0011-4455-8d48-31575e4db276
  6. How can I get my account unblocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my account unblocked: My account is blocked and it says I got my password wrong too much. 055206b2-a8b2-4115-a00e-4e772f868d54
  7. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription: So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me have a second email address And i cannot unblock...
  8. Cannot unblock account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot unblock account: My boyfriend blocked my account (lol) but now wants to unblock me. I can see his profile but is offline. He can see my activity but when clicks to unblock me, soon after the account shows as...
  9. delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.: Split from this thread. Is it possible you guy's could permanently delete my other account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because everytime I try to verify...
  10. delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.: hi 2 weeks ago i got blocked from my xbox account because i thought i was useing the right password so i kept trying thinking it was an error,then i got a screen it said: Sign-in is blocked You've...