Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?

Discus and support Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________” Is there any way to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JG143, Dec 28, 2023.

1. JG143
    JG143 Guest

On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________”

Is there any way to get the same info to show when I load a game from the app?

:)

JG143, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi JG143, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Currently, there is no way to display the current wait time in the Game Pass app for PC. However, there are a few things you can do to find out if there is a wait for a particular game.

1. Check the status of the Game Pass server. If there are issues with the Game Pass server, there may be a wait for all games. You can check the status of the Game Pass server on the Xbox status web page.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

2. Check social networks. Game Pass users often post about wait times on social media. You can search Twitter or Reddit to see if there are any reports of wait times for the game you want to play.

3. Try to start the game. If there's a wait, you'll see a message that says "Many people are playing! The wait time is approximately ________."

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to PC Gamepass

It wouldn't convert that way since PC Game Pass is below Ultimate. You'd either have to cancel your current subscription and then buy PC Game Pass or wait for your current subscription to end and then buy it.
  4. fisher472 Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

• Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
  5. Naomi Eclipse Win User

Cloud gaming services

Im using no vpns or anything of the sort, my app is updated to the current version, and im not able to test on any other devices because i dont have a pc nor a console. The only way im able to play my games is on the game pass app
  6. DarkUnicycle Win User

viva pinata on pc?

Hello Maxlevererat,

Thanks for reaching out to us, at the current moment we don't have any details to see when upcoming releases for the Game Pass for PC will be. Xbox does send notifications out when new titles have been added if you have the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS
    and Android downloaded so that way you know when things will be added.

If you want to search for what's currently available. Xbox also has a Xbox Game Pass app on PC so you can browse all available titles there on the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app? - Similar Threads - show current wait

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. capes showing on bedrock and not java

in XBoX on Windows
    capes showing on bedrock and not java: i own the twitch tiktok and cherry and many more capes on bedrock and it doesent apper on java i need help lmao 7bc91843-96e7-41e7-8a2c-1b61f450619c
  5. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  6. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...: Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1
  7. Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1...
  8. Profile does not show up when people search up my current gamertag but is shows up when my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile does not show up when people search up my current gamertag but is shows up when my...: I changed my gamertag a while ago and I noticed that when I search my current gamertag, my profile does not appear. I then searched my old gamertag and my profile appeared but with my current...
  9. The store won't show current deals or sales. Stuck with last weeks deals.

in XboX Insiders
    The store won't show current deals or sales. Stuck with last weeks deals.: Hey. The store on my Series X still show last weeks deals and won't show any of the current deals or sales. It usually updates every Tuesday around noon but that was yesterday. It will show last...
  10. Xbox App for PC not updating to show current game being played

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App for PC not updating to show current game being played: A little while ago, the Xbox App for PC started acting up. It would only show my status as 'online', regardless of if I was in the middle of playing a game. None of my friends have been able to...