Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

Discus and support Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarmizi zaelani, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2

:)

Tarmizi zaelani, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Tarmizi Z. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear your Remnant 2 cloud save was corrupted.

Not only that, but I regret to inform you that's not possible to restore a previous cloud save.
    Every time we save our progress and if the game supports cloud save, a copy of your latest data is uploaded and replaces the previous one.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. AZOZ_542 Win User

Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work

I restored my Xbox as I was having start-up problems and when I restored the system I downloaded all my Minecraft save games. Now Minecraft says all the saved games are corrupted and are unplayable.

I’ve tried restarting the system, reinstalling Minecraft, downloading the saved games again - nothing has worked.

I started a new game and then I thought maybe I should do another restore, thinking maybe there was a problem with the restore. Well now it turns out that the new save game is also corrupted after the restore - this tells me the cloud save capability for
    Minecraft is a pile of garbage.

Is there a way of fixing these games or downloading them from the cloud so they can be fixed elsewhere?
  4. Saeleth Win User

What happen when you clear local saved games

Its a way to free up storage space and clear corrupted saves on your xbox. The next time you go online your cloud saves will be restored to your local console.
  5. TrueBlueTK Win User

Diablo 3 save game corrupted on xbox 1

Hi AnbuColo.

There is never an easy way to say this, but once a file goes corrupted, nothing will restore it.

Where the savegame-file saved unto the internal/external HDD or the Cloud?
  6. supersyd24 Win User

Corrupted cloud save

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that your cloud data was corrupted. I believe there is no way to restore your game data from an earlier point. I'm not familiar with the game Control but in the future consider saving your game data to an external hard drive.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted? - Similar Threads - restore cloud save

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  5. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  6. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  7. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  8. after installing fresh install of win11. restoring from cloud settings results in xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after installing fresh install of win11. restoring from cloud settings results in xbox...: so i came to do a fresh install of windows 11. at the initial setup screen. it asks to restore apps and settings from cloud. which i did every time i restart windows. it reinstalls payday 3....
  9. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?: My son has been playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Today, he accidentally overwrote the save file that he has tons of hours on. Is there any way for us to restore a cloud save to a prior...
  10. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...