Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield?

Discus and support Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the premium edition upgrade to play early, reached level 13 and then my files disappeared after I kept receiving this error message: “We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuliusCeaser25, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield?

I bought the premium edition upgrade to play early, reached level 13 and then my files disappeared after I kept receiving this error message:

“We can't save more data for this game or app

<my gamertag>

Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons. (0x80830003)”

So I went to the support pages, followed the instructions to “delete save data” and restart the console. That didn’t work, so I went to the next step of removing my account, then signing back in.

Now my save files are all gone and my only option is to start a new game. This is frustrating because I feel like I paid extra money to download this game and play it early, just to have six days of work vanish.

Is there anyway to recover my save files? Please help.

***SPOILER***

I had just received my second ship from a certain insect themed bounty hunter’s lair and then resolved an issue with a certain ship hovering above a “paradise planet” where people go to escape the laws of settled space.

:)

JuliusCeaser25, Sep 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield?