Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

Discus and support Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I know I'm kinda late to the news of hearing that playstation has the remote play that allows anyone with a MacBook Air to play their games on it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFranchise998, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

So I know I'm kinda late to the news of hearing that playstation has the remote play that allows anyone with a MacBook Air to play their games on it. I was wondering if Microsoft has that for the MacBook Air too.

:)

TheFranchise998, Jan 26, 2018
  2. BMWe30guy
    BMWe30guy Guest
    Always Die When Playing Online Via Xbox Live

Hmmm macbook pro is online. So is our Apple TV. I will try shutting down the wireless on the laptop...

BMWe30guy, Jan 26, 2018
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Woohoo! Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? :D Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? :D Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? :D

Depends on where its coming from. My bluray player has a warm up period of about a minute but after that discs play instantly just like a DVD would. I use Apple TV to stream my HD movies off my MacBook HDD. It takes about 1min to boot APPLE TV and get the
    movie to buffer then it's a go. Difference is can I find the disc or turn my MacBook in quick enough. I use iTunes to buy TV series and stream I mostly still buy Blu-ray Discs for movies. Just easier. Digital games easier for me on X1. Blu ray on X1 is pretty
    quick to boot also. My above mentioned BD player is a $100 Panasonic ( basic model).

RippenHarra, Jan 26, 2018
  4. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

Hi,

Sorry no. As I understand it, the Xbox App is only available on Windows 10. You could do it on your MacBook, but you would have to install Bootcamp, and then buy a copy of Windows 10 and install this on your MacBook Air.

Obsessive Power, Jan 27, 2018
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sorry no. As I understand it, the Xbox App is only available on Windows 10. You could do it on your MacBook, but you would have to install Bootcamp, and then buy a copy of Windows 10 and install this on your MacBook Air.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

The Macbook air

Hi,

If you're intending to play games on a computer don't buy a Apple laptop and certainly don't be a Chromebook.

Apple don't make great machines for gamers, and the latest mac's use the new 'Apple M1' which is an ARM based processor. These are quick and efficient in productivity, but not meant for games. The latest Apple M1 Chip systems can't run Windows and consequently won't run PC games.

Chromebooks are meant for 'light computing' tasks and productivity. Gaming is pretty basic with only mobile or tablet based games on offer. Also Chromebook is meant to be continuously online, most apps won't work without the device being connected to the internet.

If you want to play real PC games you need a gaming PC. I wouldn't go with a 'Gaming laptop' unless you intend to go places with it. Get a proper desktop/tower gaming PC. Or build one yourself. I built my own gaming PC.
  7. Musing29 Win User

xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page

Mine suddenly started working for all browsers including safari now, not sure what’s going on

Also I tried a series X controller and all it does is constantly disconnect from my MacBook Air and iPhone 13 pro max but it stays connected to the windows laptop. Seems to have compatibility issues with Apple

Going to try a duelshock 4 instead as apparently works well with Apple and should work for Xbox cloud gaming.
  8. Karma403 Win User

E.S.O

I'm currently playing on my Macbook Air, this is one of the harder MMO's i have played, and i have played a lot of MMO's, excited to play it on consoles.
  9. Maximiliano Rivas Win User

Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

Hi, thanks for responding. It is with my MacBook Air
Thema:

1. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? - Similar Threads - play games apple

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  8. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  9. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  10. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...