Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...

Discus and support Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ENGLISH: Hi people of microsoft! ok, a few months ago i downloaded minecraft bedrock in my mobile, and i've been playing minecraft bedrock so many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duvangamer 3845, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...

ENGLISH:

Hi people of microsoft! ok, a few months ago i downloaded minecraft bedrock in my mobile, and i've been playing minecraft bedrock so many time, but i looked in some places that minecraft java had some advantage's that i would like to test like the cooldown, but my unique dispositive its a cellphone , so i wanna know if there are any way to play minecraft java in my cellphone, i hope u response Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar... :) thanks.

hola gente de microsoft! ok, hace unos meses descargue minecraft bedrock en mi celular, y he estado jugando minecraft bedrock mucho tiempo, pero vi en algunos lugares que minecraft java tiene muchas ventajas que me gustaria probar, como el cooldown, asi que me gustaria saber si hay alguna manera de jugar minecraft java en mi celular , espero su respuesta Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar... :), gracias.

:)

Duvangamer 3845, Jan 29, 2021
  2. TheAntSniper Win User

Getting my old gamer picture back.

Comencé a jugar el juego Xbox 360 Games with Gold "Toybox Turbo" cuando era gratis con "Games with Gold", y por alguna razón cambió mi imagen de jugador que he tenido durante 8 años (en 360 y One) , lo cambió a una imagen verde
    predeterminada de Xbox 360. ¿Hay alguna manera de recuperar mi antigua Xbox 360, 64x64, la imagen de jugador de Assassin's Creed?
    Realmente, realmente no quiero que cambie.
    Cámbialo en el xbox 360
  3. Drxgzy Sama Win User

Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

Mis hijos pidieron iniciar sesión en Microsoft para poder jugar Minecraft en Xbox y iPad.
    Iniciamos sesión en iPad y cuando lo hicimos, la aplicación en el iPad no se iniciará.
    Reiniciamos el iPad y todavía no tuvimos suerte. Terminé eliminado y reinstalando Minecraft en el iPad y entré pero perdí su mundo.
    Acabo de probar con el iPad de mi hija y lo mismo.

Estoy tratando de ver si hay una manera de recuperar su mundo en lugar de tener que eliminar la aplicación y perder su mundo.

Gracias.
    lo que podria hacer en estos casos talves sea el jugar en xbox y ver si aun tiene esos mundos y si es asi , buscar alguna opcion que diga cargar o juardan en

[Translation- what I could do in these cases is play on xbox and see if you still have those worlds and if so, look for any options that say charge or play in]
  4. AndreaSubieta Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

Yo juego Minecraft en mi Mobil, pero resultó un día de la nada me desconecto y no me dejo jugar con mis amigos y asi llevo como 3 dias a veces me deja a veces no y es molesto, ahi alguna solución?
  5. soledad gutierr Win User

Vetada de Xbox one[Translation - Vetoed Xbox One

No hay solución solo sigue de la misma manera

[Translation-

No solution just follows in the same way]
  6. schnurren Win User

Mi mundo de minecraft bedrock se borro [Mod Translation - My world of minecraft bedrock was erased]

Buenas tardes OmarGonzalez,

Me sabe mal leer tu problema.

Si tu Xbox se apagó mientras Minecraft intentaba guardar datos de alguna manera, lo mas probable es que corrompiera la partida guardada y acto seguido la eliminara.

No hay solución posible a esto.

[Mod Translation - Good afternoon OmarGonzalez,

I feel bad reading your problem.

If your Xbox turned off while Minecraft was trying to save data in some way, it most likely corrupted the saved game and then deleted it.

There is no possible solution to this.]
Thema:

Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...

1. Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar... - Similar Threads - play Minecraft Java

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  4. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  8. Minecraft Java Problems, Can't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Problems, Can't Play: I recently bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition but I can only play Bedrock, every time I go to play Java it says that I must buy it again in order to play. How do I fix this without having...
  9. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  10. How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin: The answer givin here is incorrect any other ideas Cranky, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on function of controller. Right click on a mouse is to build/place....