Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

Discus and support Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiago Carvalho3, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany now has way more laxed views on gore, given how now games aren't censored there, I think we deserve the full experience and i doubt is hard to change the current version to the uncensored one

:)

Tiago Carvalho3, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

Thats entirely down to Capcom.It's up to them what version of the game is made available in different regions.Nothing Microsoft can do about it.
  3. NFO xDevilseedx Win User
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User
  5. Burst Axe Win User

preorders...

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Whats the worst game you've ever played?

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Thema:

1. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? - Similar Threads - digital copy Resident

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  5. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  6. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  7. King kong digital copy has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King kong digital copy has disappeared: Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i...
  8. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  9. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...
  10. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...