Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...

Discus and support Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to login to my account but I only can do the password form, but I've submitted so much to it and made sure it matched the account info but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Forrest1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...

I have tried to login to my account but I only can do the password form, but I've submitted so much to it and made sure it matched the account info but it doesn't work. And I don't have the phone number to my account.

:)

Daniel Forrest1, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my old one?

hello again, allright lets try resolve your problem.

If you've forgotten your password and don't have access to the phone number associated with your account, you can try resetting your password using your email address. Here's how:

Go to the Tacpurp login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link.

Enter your email address and click on the "Reset Password" button.

You should receive an email from Tacpurp with a link to reset your password. Click on the link in the email.

Enter your new password twice and click on the "Reset Password" button.

You should now be able to log in to your Tacpurp account using your new password.
  3. Daniel Forrest1 Win User

Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my old one?

I'm trying to get in the account TacPurp with a blue eagle profile picture
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Daniel

The other option is to contact TacPurp technical support, unfortunately they are the only ways.

I hope my answer has clarified your doubts, if you have any other problems do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards Oskaira
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

To help you better I would like you to indicate what type of account you are trying to access

i wll wait for your answer to help you.
  6. Daniel Forrest1 Win User

Hello again.

I cannot reset the password to the Gmail either. All I have is the account on my Xbox and my info. Is there any way to reset that way?
Thema:

Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...

1. Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my... - Similar Threads - login account without

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  4. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  5. so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...: Hello my microsoft account is locked for no reason and i couldnt login but only i used 1 dns and without any vpn and i should login each day for i could login to my account please unlock my...
  6. I can't login into my Xbox or Microsoct account without it sending me a code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my Xbox or Microsoct account without it sending me a code.: The problem isn't the code but the fact that I don't receive any email having the code to enter to access my account. I've checked my spam and all my other inboxes and I cant find the code sent to...
  7. Xbox apps without Account Login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps without Account Login: Hi xbox community, does anyone have an idea how I can avoid my child using apps like Netflix unannounced on xbox? He can thus use the app without restriction, far away from family account...
  8. Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.: I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I try to login it says I need to set up a hello...
  9. Transferring kids Xbox gamer profile to a new email without losing my login and outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring kids Xbox gamer profile to a new email without losing my login and outlook account: I set up my sons xbox on my microsoft (outlook/hotmail) account. He is older and needs his gamer tag and progress and purchases etc under his own login. How do I do this without losing my Outlook...
  10. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!: That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us...