Is there any way to get the enforcement team to not look at one message and look at the...

Discus and support Is there any way to get the enforcement team to not look at one message and look at the... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was wrongfully banned and was confident the appeal would go in my favor. Someone was harassing me in my messages - repeatedly saying they had sex... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bacardi Bocaj, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Is there any way to get the enforcement team to not look at one message and look at the...

I was wrongfully banned and was confident the appeal would go in my favor.

Someone was harassing me in my messages - repeatedly saying they had sex with my mother. I replied and said “well she’s a dead body and you’re bragging about necrophilia” and got banned for that exact message.

I appeal and explained how the other player was actively bragging about having sex with my dead mother, and i got banned for pointing that out.

But still didn’t win the appeal. Is there anything i can do to point out the flaw in their system here? Anything? Kind of ridiculous they don’t check for context around these messages.

How can i leave feedback to the enforcement team?

:)

Bacardi Bocaj, Apr 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there any way to get the enforcement team to not look at one message and look at the...