Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games?

Discus and support Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently lost my old Xbox account due to email issues. I no longer have access to my games that I bought on this account. I would like to keep these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John_VK, Dec 27, 2023.

1. John_VK
    John_VK Guest

Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games?

I recently lost my old Xbox account due to email issues. I no longer have access to my games that I bought on this account. I would like to keep these games if possible because I have spent quite a bit of money on these games.

:)

John_VK, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately without access to that account, it would not be possible to get those games.
  3. SHHush Win User

On-demand Game not working on new Xbox

Nevermind! Once I downloaded my old profile onto the new xbox, I was able to re-download the game onto the harddrive
  4. jben90210 Win User

Minecraft

I bought it off of Minecraft’s site through my microsoft account, so if I happened to buy it on the wrong account, is there any way to refund the money or get the game onto my account? I have looked into my different microsoft accounts but none of them have the game that I purchased.
  5. MKWake Win User

GamerTags Need to boost my Friend List XD

What im saying is if i do this i can Re download DLC which i brought from my old account onto my new account ?
  6. MissyMoomin Win User

New account and new console-Downloable content help!

The only way to use the games on the new console would be to "find" access again to your old account and transfer the licenses to the new console. After which you would be able to play the games on your new tag from your new console. But if you have no way
    of getting your old account back, There's not a lot you can do besides buying the content again on your new account.

If you can give some information about your lost account, As in why/how you lost it. Whether just an email issue or a ban, There may be a way for you to gain access to it again in order to do this. But if it is a friends/ex partners/ or family members account
    i wouldn't suggest trying to get onto it.

Apart from that, it is possible to change the emails associated with accounts, and other measures which may help If we know what the issue is. Good luck with your gaming! :)
Thema:

1. Is there any way to get my old games onto a new account without re-buying these games? - Similar Threads - old games onto

2. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  3. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  4. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  7. Swapping digital game from old one to new S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Swapping digital game from old one to new S: I bought a digital version of halo master chief collection on my OG Xbox one and I just got myself a new series S is it possible to transfer the digital game to my new Xbox without having to...
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  10. Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?: Hello, a few years ago I bought Cyberpunk 2077 for my Xbox One S. A few months ago I bought a series X and I've just recently realized that I kind of want to play through cyberpunk again. I went...