is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

Discus and support is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taewook12414, May 29, 2020.

1. Taewook12414
    Taewook12414 Guest

is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken.

called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago..

so i called the seller to see if he can do anything for me and he said he could give me a new one if microsoft apporoves mines broken.

so i called them again and they said they couldn't even give me any approval paper but they can only give me a refurbish .. -_-

i dont seriously dont know what to do.. like i heard you can get a new one in the us if this happens but why cant i in korea?

:)

Taewook12414, May 29, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue, i suggest you to chat or call an agent from the helpdesk and explain him the issue to be able to get the best repair for your case > https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox One Replacement - Is it really new?

Hi there,

-

whenever you send a console for repair, it is either repaired or replaced. When it is repaired you will receive your own console back. It is is replaced it can either be a refurbished one or a new one. If it is refurbished it is basically as new since any
    damaged or broken parts will be replaced.

-
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Warranty scam?

I understand your frustration of getting a damaged replacement for your brand new controller.

Even if it is fair to get a refurbished item as a replacement for a broken item under warranty, it's not fair to get a refurbished item with visible scratches and lint inside it.

Please
    contact the Xbox support again
    to have that replaced for an item that can be gifted.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Bad really bad service

I would take the controller back to the shop to get a replacement rather than getting a refurbished one.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

White xbox one controller is synced but wont work

Go to your settings and look at devices see if theres a update for the controller. Also try the controller with a wire plugged into one of the USB slots. Was this controller brand new or refurbished? Another thing Amazon is great for any products that
    are faulty if that may be the case they would replace it promptly.
Thema:

1. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller? - Similar Threads - replacement refurbish controller

2. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  3. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  4. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  5. Xbox Housing / Case replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Housing / Case replacement: Hi All, we have a xbox series x and i wanted to clean a mark on the outside and the cleaning product rubbed away some of the cover off and left a mark. The Xbox is working fine it hasnt caused...
  6. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  7. will my controller get replaced or repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    will my controller get replaced or repaired: i have the Xbox Starfield themed controller and i was wondering if i sent it in (to fix a problem like stick drift) would they repair it or replace it with the same Starfield themed controller or...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. Xbox gamepad replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad replacement issue: My Xbox gamepad has developed a drift issue, and I'm not sure what category to select for replacement. Is it normal that 'wireless controller' isn't listed? (translate)...
  10. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...