is there any way to fix this, or no and i just need to get a new one.

Discus and support is there any way to fix this, or no and i just need to get a new one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller is an Xbox elite series 2 controller LB button sometimes doesn't work for example sometimes I click the LB. button 10 times then doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hey Im Kloud, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Hey Im Kloud
    Hey Im Kloud Guest

my controller is an Xbox elite series 2 controller LB button sometimes doesn't work for example sometimes I click the LB. button 10 times then doesn't respond for 2 times its random if it responds or doesn't most of the time it does works but quite often it doesn't work this is only happening to the LB button

me controller was used when I bought it, but it was in good condition and for a long time there was not stick drift and no button had issues and since there was no stick drift for a long time, I can assume that it wasn't used often or at all

I would like to know if there is a way for me to fix this and if not if I can go somewhere to fix the issue and if I can't do that if I should just get a new controller

:)

Hey Im Kloud, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, it could be a hardware issue with the LB button. However, before considering that, you may want to carefully clean the button by following these recommendations from Microsoft:

“For Xbox controllers, we've tested the safety of using the following ********* alcohol (IPA) solution and disinfectant wipes.
    ********* alcohol (IPA) solution 70% or less
    Formula 409® All-Purpose Cleaner
    Windex® Glass Cleaner
    Dawn (or other mild dish soap) and water
    PDI Sani-Cloth® Plus
    Covidien™ Alcohol Prep pads
    CaviWipes™
    Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes
    Total Solutions® Disinfectant Wipes.

Xbox Wireless Controller: Use any of the disinfectant wipes listed above, or a soft cloth dampened with an IPA solution 70% or less.”

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/clean-and-care-for-xbox-and-controllers

In case the issue persists, for Elite Controllers, you can open with Microsoft an out-of-warranty repair request:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

If you don't want to open a repair request with Microsoft, you have the option to carry out to a trusted technician.

However, it's important to clarify that no one in these community forums is capable of assisting with self-repairs. So I appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. S0nic Rainboom Win User

Can't download update

It was my hard drive, and I can now connect to Live and get updates just fine. But, is there any way to fix my hard drive? Or is it just fried, and I need a new one?
  4. GeT ThAt T4nG Win User

Two Xbox ones on same network with open nat

Well the issue isn't that I'm getting disconnected or anything. That has been fixed on my Xbox one by just port forwarding the required ports for Xbox and destiny.

I just want to figure out if there is any way i can get two Xbox ones on the same network to have an open NAT.

If my gateway doesn't allow that, I'm open to purchasing a new modem/ router and getting rid of the gateway. I just need to know what to look for.
  5. NENGaming Win User

Any way to fix this?

You could try a soft factory reset. For info on how to do this check
    HERE

When you get the option to reset, choose 'Reset and keep my games & apps'
  6. Son ALA Win User

Is there any way to fix this?

^^^

It might be too late for that since it's already scratched and if it's bad enough, it wouldn't be able to read the disc properly in order to install.

Your best bet is trying to return and exchange it since it's been less than 7 days.

Gamestop might give you some trouble since they are always pushing that 3 dollar scratch insurance...but even with that, I dont think they swap it...they might just repair it instead.

If you bought it from a retail chain store, you might have a greater chance for a swap.
Thema:

1. is there any way to fix this, or no and i just need to get a new one. - Similar Threads - fix need

2. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  3. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  4. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  5. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  6. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  7. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  8. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  9. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  10. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c