Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

Discus and support Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kole_20, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Kole_20
    Kole_20 Guest

I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep returning it until I hopefully get a good one or could I fix it. I’ve seen many other people who have had the same problem and had to return multiple controllers.

:)

Kole_20, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Kole_20 Win User

How would I submit a repair ticket? I have already went and tested it and it has proven that the “A” button doesn’t always register.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Kole_20, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

It is strange that two new controllers would have the same issue.

Please, can you connect it to a computer or mobile device?

After you do, enter this site and test the buttons: gamepad-tester.com

To ensure they are indeed not working.

If they aren't, you can either submit a repair ticket or return it and get a new one.

I am truly sorry, this isn't a normal situation, the controller is very good and should be working fine.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

5. ©Isma€Guzman Win User

NO FUNCIONA MI MANDO ELITE SERIES 2 [MY ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK]

Hola que tal

Mi problema es el boton RB de mi mando ELITE SERIES
    2 no funciona como tal y por lo que veo a muchos usuarios con el mismo control les pasa lo mismo quisiera saber si hay alguna solución y saber si es algún problema de actualización de los
    controles elites o es algun mal funcionamiento del mando.

Seria de gran ayuda que me ayudarán a resolver mi problema.

[Translation-Hello, how are you doing

My problem is the RB button of my ELITE SERIES 2 controller does not work as such and so I see many users with the same control I want to know if there is any solution and know if it is any problem updating the elite controls or it is
    some malfunction of the controller.

It would be very helpful to help me solve my problem.]
    Mi mando elite no funciona en el botón rb y quiero resolverlo

-[Translation - My elite controller does not work on the rb button and I want to solve it]
  6. AnimalSiren774 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

I find that the A button on my Elite 2 occasionally does not respond to a press, whereas the other face buttons always do.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button - Similar Threads - fix elite controller

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  4. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  7. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  8. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  9. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  10. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...