Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...

Discus and support Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just what the question is asking. Im trying to use turning my controller off for a very specific glitch but the popup is making me unable to do so.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TH3 N3RDY 0N3, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...

Just what the question is asking. Im trying to use turning my controller off for a very specific glitch but the popup is making me unable to do so.

:)

TH3 N3RDY 0N3, Sep 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox, im aware that my controller is off, its for a reason

This is some thing that the programmer puts in their game, it is not disableable by the end-user, you would have to contact them and ask them to issue a patch
  3. Soccerstar12374 Win User

Mindcraft-How to do Multi-players

The game states that you can pplay up to four players without going online, do you still need the HD cable to be able to play this way?
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

How do I turn off the Cortana popup messages?

Hey there Ravenclawln4ks,

To use normal "Xbox" commands on the Xbox Console you'll just need to disable Cortana. That should remove any Cortana popup messages on the console as well, here's the steps to do that. How to

Disable Cortana on Xbox One

Let us know if that did the trick for you!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox gold does not work although it is valid until 19/02/2019 /nie działa xbox gold chociaż jest ważny do 19.02.2019

Then find an option on any of the categories to get a call back from Xbox support to do this over the phone.

Or try another browser and make sure popup blockers are disabled.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Disable Alexa Popup

Thema:

Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,...

1. Is there any way to disable the "You need a controller to pplay this game" popup on xbox,... - Similar Threads - disable need controller

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  4. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  5. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  6. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  7. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I...
  8. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  9. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  10. How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?: We don't play games online. We actually hate it. Is there a way I can disable the requirement that my kids need their passwords to play games on the Xbox? It's annoying....