Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...

Discus and support Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old Microsoft account got hacked a few months back, and I lost my Minecraft profile because I can't sign in without my Microsoft information. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rylee Gardner, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...

My old Microsoft account got hacked a few months back, and I lost my Minecraft profile because I can't sign in without my Microsoft information. I've moved on to a new Microsoft account by now because the support team couldn't help me back in, but I still miss the Minecraft account that I used that Microsoft account to create. I've contacted Minecraft support, but they said this was in Microsoft's area of concern. Is it possible to switch the Microsoft account on that Minecraft profile without being able to log into that Microsoft account?

:)

Rylee Gardner, Sep 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...