Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my...

Discus and support Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had my gamer tag for a very long time and I was very thoughtful and intentional when brainstorming the name, and for copyright/ trademark reasons... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zëë Savv, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Zëë Savv
    Zëë Savv Guest

Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my...

I’ve had my gamer tag for a very long time and I was very thoughtful and intentional when brainstorming the name, and for copyright/ trademark reasons I was curious if I could get the specifics of when it was initially created.

:)

Zëë Savv, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my gamer tag?

Hi Zëë! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

The best way for you to know more about your Gamertag is to contact Xbox support. They will have the necessary tools to look it up for you.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Xbox gamers just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

Try to contact their Xbox Live Chat Support, here's how:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Smwutches Win User

When will wwe 2k24 charge me for the deluxe edition?

There's no way to find out the exact date. It can just be any time within 10 days of the game's release if you paid with a credit card/Paypal.
  4. SpartaCatsNZ Win User

Xbox Live Connection problems since 03/10/11

Hi, I am also with slingshot AYCE plan and have had the same exact problem as you guys are reporting since around the same date. Im pretty annoyed because I had only used a few days of my 1 month gold trial before it went down and now my trial has expired.
    I have since bought a 3 month subscription but dont want to activate it yet with the matchmaking in halo not working. Halo 3 and Halo Reach are my only multiplayer games right now so activating my 3 month subscription is pointless. Has anyone had any progress
    so far or had any luck finding out what we can actually do to fix the problem? Cheers
  5. HSxPunisher Win User

Automatic Renewal

I had the exact same thing happen to me this morning too. I changed to one month subscription a week ago because I couldn't afford a 1 year renewal and this morning I checked my account and I also had a charge for 1 year gold subscription. On my billing
    account page it says that my 1 year gold is canceled and 1 month gold is active. Maybe it's a problem lots of people had and they will fix it.
  6. Sinnihilation Win User

Unauthorized payment

I had same issue with my account two years ago, I called customer support to fix it. I had forgotten I had changed my membership from month to month to year to year. I had not change it in time for the billing. I had it fixed and it was credited back to
    me. You can change you billing but it may take a month to show the change. Same as if you change your email and other things on your account. Call customer support and they will help you with this.
Thema:

1. Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my... - Similar Threads - find exact month

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  6. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  7. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  8. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  9. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  10. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...