Is there any way my friend could get the refund for the game?

Discus and support Is there any way my friend could get the refund for the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was gifted Modern Warfare 3 for xbox and unfortunately, I have a PC. b082e77e-48b2-4445-a977-5e3b45368645 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tracy Robert Torres, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Is there any way my friend could get the refund for the game?

I was gifted Modern Warfare 3 for xbox and unfortunately, I have a PC.

:)

Tracy Robert Torres, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't redeemed the code, he can submit a refund request.
  3. Clean Twerks Win User

Refund on purchases

I bought GTA IV : Ballad of Gay Tony for 19.99 thinking i could play it without the full game. Is there any way to get a refund on my 19.99 purchase? Please help.
  4. SrPatron1999 Win User

enforcement

i got banned just because of my friend is there any way i could get this ban off
  5. Hamada Omar Win User

Can’t purchase the game pass ultimate

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your response,

So i will go forward to refund my microsoft balance!

Is there any way to make a refund receipt from microsoft ?

I cant find any request refund button in my Microsoft account home page
  6. Ardash9841 Win User

Is there any way to refund my points?

Hi how are you doing, so i recently had a birthday and one of my gifts happened to be microsoft points. So i went ahead and bought Gta: San Andreas, and not until after the purchase did it inform me that in order to play the game it required some sort of
    hard drive. And im sitting here very upset knowing that im now required to buy a $100 hard drive just to be able to play what was originally supposed to be a $20 classic game. I feel that this information should've been stated in the game description, therefor
    letting me know not to pay for this game. I have been ripped off and would like a refund for mypoints back...
Thema:

1. Is there any way my friend could get the refund for the game? - Similar Threads - friend refund game

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. Refunding a game my friend cant even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game my friend cant even play: So i bought Minecraft for a buddy of mine, he lives across the world. When he tried to redeem the code i sent him via email, it said he couldn't redeem due to "it was purchased in a different...
  4. Requesting a refund on a game gifted to my friend not knowing the game was exclusive to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting a refund on a game gifted to my friend not knowing the game was exclusive to...: I bought the new Star Wars Jedi Survivor for my friend as a gift and sent him the code, not knowing it was only available for the Series X/S. He only has an Xbox One and when he redeemed the code,...
  5. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...: I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases...
  6. Can I refund a game I bought my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought my friend: So I bought my friend a game on xbox and he tried to enter the code but It didn't work and I can't refund it cause it's over 14 days. f5895e00-8ced-4511-924b-f003b792cd4d
  7. Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him: A friend gifted me Dying Light 2 for Xbox, but I don't have an XBOX. He thought it would work on PC through the Windows store, but it appears Dying Light 2 is not available through the Windows...
  8. How do you request a refund for a game as the form of a gift to a friend code?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you request a refund for a game as the form of a gift to a friend code?: So basically I'm trying to get a refund for a non redeemed game code that i gifted to my friend only to realize after that he bought the same game. Now, on the Microsoft Xbox support page it says...
  9. can I refund a gifted game from my friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I refund a gifted game from my friend?: One of my friends sent me a game that I don't like... If I refund it the money will transfer to my xbox account or his? d432b859-8219-4852-b473-3671b77a5a79
  10. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...