is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

Discus and support is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M.21KQ, Dec 27, 2023.

1. M.21KQ
    M.21KQ Guest

is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that asked for verification of my email + password (Microsoft), to which I entered. I had not know that this was a information stealing process, and so by then I'm pretty sure my account got stolen and sold to somebody else.

I connected Minecraft with an Xbox account on pc, with the account name being LeapingCash3159 (porcupine over a blue background). what I believe has happened is that my Microsoft information was swapped to some other email that now has access over my Minecraft username/account. I was wondering if there is any way I could regain ownership of my account, or if I have to buy Minecraft again?

I'd already tried resetting my Gmail code and password, also tried resetting my Microsoft password, but that has not worked, as I found out a new email was now using my Xbox account to play on my Minecraft.

Thanks!

:)

M.21KQ, Dec 27, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello M.21KQ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I would suggest using the account recovery form to try and get your account back. https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Old Minecraft Mojang account stolen then migrated to a Microsoft Account, now what?

A while ago I had my old Minecraft Account stolen, and I've been trying to get it back. I emailed Mojang but just saw that they will not help with account-related issues anymore... bummer. Anyway I've been hoping to find some way to recover this account (if that's even possible at this point), and I've been directed here. I have all the information relating to my original account and I just want some answers. Thank you!
    If someone else migrated your minecraft from your Mojang account to their own Microsoft account then I'm afraid there wont be any way to get it back.
  4. CosmicCraze Win User

Retrieve Device Info after Removal

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox was stolen. You can contact Microsoft's Xbox Support team for assistance with retrieving the serial number or any other information related to your account or the stolen device.

You can contact them through their support website at https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/ or by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269). They also offer chat support and Twitter support, which you can find on their website.

When contacting them, make sure to have your account information and any relevant details about the stolen device ready to provide. They should be able to assist you in locating the serial number and providing any other information you may need for your insurance claim.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Sick of the Security Proofs!

The security proogs are there for extra protection so that if your account would be stolen for some reason you could retrieve it

You could set it up or change the settings to how the security proofs work right here

account.live.com/.../Manage
  6. Smwutches Win User

Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before downloading it

Since the purchase was made from Best Buy they would be the ones you'd need to talk to. Microsoft are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Unfortunately there generally is no way to retrieve a lost code.
Thema:

1. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft - Similar Threads - retrieve stolen swapped

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  8. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  9. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  10. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...