Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email...

Discus and support Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; a little while back i lost access to my main Microsoft account because of fishy activity or something and now i cant use my email and due to that ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaphtaliaTheTanuki, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email...

a little while back i lost access to my main Microsoft account because of fishy activity or something and now i cant use my email and due to that ive lost access to many online accounts using the email such as my Xbox account and everything related to Microsoft. i dont believe ive done anything against their TOS and ive never given out the email or anything connected to it. ive tried getting in contact with someone but every time i do im told to do something that requires me to use the email when i cant. all i need is to chance or add another backup email (because i dont have access to my current backup email) is there anything i can do or am i just out of luck?

:)

RaphtaliaTheTanuki, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email without having access to said email?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RaphtaliaTheTanuki, you say you lost access to your account, but your account was hacked or blocked by Microsoft?

In both cases it is not possible to make a backup of your account.
  3. TristanLapin Win User

Free Gamertag Change or Account supression

SO there isn't any way to delete this account from my email or change the Xbox account to another microsoft account ? So i could use my email to link a new one ?
  4. ANDY REID Win User

cant get in to my accounts

i need to change backup email to get on to my xbox account
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Delete Xbox Account Only

Hi KENNETHSALLET! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

No, you can't delete only the Xbox account of your email, but even if you could you won't be able to add that email to the old account, as the email has already been used on a Microsoft account.

To change the email address on a Microsoft account you will need to create that email during the change process, unless you will add an external email.
  6. XboxMom79 Win User

Xbox Family

Thank you is it possible to change the email address associated with the account? For example- the account is with my email address. Could i change it to my childs email address? Then create another account with my email address and add his account
    to the family?
Thema:

Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email...

1. Is there any way i could add/change my backup email for my microsoft/xbox account email... - Similar Threads - add change backup

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  4. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  5. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  6. Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC: Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC 2c4bf7e3-1540-4c10-9319-4cdb2683035a
  7. How do I add a password to my account and change the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add a password to my account and change the email: I created a new email to buy a second copy of Minecraft on a new Microsoft account. It did not have me create a password. I unfortunately lost the email associated with the account, and now I...
  8. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  9. how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?: so i want to redeem an amazon gift card and i contacted ms rewards and they said add a non voip number. How am i suppossed to do that with (and/or without) the 30 day security lock mode on my...
  10. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459