Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

Discus and support Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A year or 2 ago whenever i tried to sign into my account, it repeatedly asked for my password but whenever i put it in, it would kick me out and ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by love ariana, Dec 10, 2023.

1. love ariana
    love ariana Guest

A year or 2 ago whenever i tried to sign into my account, it repeatedly asked for my password but whenever i put it in, it would kick me out and ask again. I removed the account from my xbox but i forget the email i used. i remember both my gamer tag and my password and i tried every email that could possibly be the one but nothing worked. I really need this account back

:)

love ariana, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, love A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

Hello Arav S,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

Hello Arav S,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to retrieve your Minecraft worlds. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

The retrieving of your worlds or game data will base on what platform you are playing Minecraft with. This might need to back up your game data that you will need to access the game's storage. Aside from that the copying of Minecraft worlds will need your account to be signed in. However for locating the World you may need to see where it was being stored: Please see screenshot below for the storage location of the game Minecraft on different platform.

[​IMG]

There are two ways to transfer Minecraft Worlds to Another Device:

• Transfer Your World Using a Realm
    • Transfer Your World Using the iCloud Method (iOS Devices Only)
    For more information:

The details above are based on the support article from Mojang - Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft – Home.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

Is there a way I can get my account back

You will have to call support in order to see what they can do about getting access to the account. There is nothing anyone here on the forums can do for you in this situation.
  6. RachelB_10 Win User

Any way to get account back?

We have found out the cause (and this was their fault I would say mostly) but it was a scam on Hypixel where they gave a person 1 time access to their account for an unknown thing and didn't realize what happened but now they don't have any control of their account (we think that they possibly changed the password). Anything we can do or no possibly because it was pilot's error?
Thema:

1. Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account? - Similar Threads - somehow account

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  4. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  5. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  6. My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...: When my 10 yr old first started playing Fortnite, he somehow wound up with an Epic screen name, I guess it is now linked to the xbox account. But he insists he never set it up as a "full" account...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?: Hello, i have a problem with my Minecraft Microsoft account, After the migration whenever i try to login with my email i get another Microsoft account wich doesn't own Minecraft, i can't access my...
  9. My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?: Hi! I have a minecraft account that was hacked, and the hacker changed the email/password used to login to it. I do not know what the new credentials are, but I have all the information to prove...
  10. Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name?: So hello im trying to get my account details of Minecraft Java because i got a new pc and i forgot my password and email of the Java account now i cant play the account on my new pc. I can send a...