Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day?

Discus and support Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son uses my account to play games, is there any way I can see how much time he has spent on a game? Thanks 9e33847f-68b0-4a2e-8a3e-b833fa20f8c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GinaWalter, Oct 22, 2018.

1. GinaWalter
    GinaWalter Guest

My son uses my account to play games, is there any way I can see how much time he has spent on a game?

Thanks

:)

GinaWalter, Oct 22, 2018
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Is there any way to see for how long I played a game on XONE?

I don't know what the $1 requirements are that you're talking about, but if you open the achievements for a game by comparing with a friend you will see your play time; you can also see this information by looking at the game in Smartglass.

I hope that helps.

maxen, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Starhowl
    Starhowl Guest
    Is there any way to see for how long I played a game on XONE?

You receive 1000 credits for playing a Gold Game on XONE for more than 10 hours.. Thank you, that answered my question!

Starhowl, Oct 22, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

if you go to the hub of the game it wil say the hours spent on that game,for some games you can see it in the game itself.

denis97g, Oct 22, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello Gina,

Most games have an in game timer that would keep track of that for you. It is usually right next to the save file although, it varies between games and not all games keep track of time spent. This time will reflect all time spent though, and I cant think
    of a game that would keep track on daily time spent.

Unfortunately the Xbox does not have this feature. You can submit this as an idea to get voted upon here if you would like :

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Oct 22, 2018
  6. GinaWalter
    GinaWalter Guest
    thanks, I guess that means I need to go to the xbox rather than looking on microsoft on my account. Thanks, I'll check.

GinaWalter, Oct 22, 2018
  7. If you use the xbox app on Windows, you can check the achievement tab too. Not all games but most list how much time a game has been played (globally) on top of the achievement list; games are also listed in chronological order, last played first, so you
    get a kind of history.

Probably less info than checking the console itself, but somethng to consider if you just want to check from a Windows PC.

MRallamagoosa, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: