Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

Discus and support Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go. Is there a reason this isn't possible?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MemesAreCocaine, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go.

Is there a reason this isn't possible?

submitted by /u/MemesAreCocaine
    [link] [comments]

/u/MemesAreCocaine, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Zero Divided Win User

Backward compatibility

none for me, but the main reason i'm keeping my 360 is so my wife can play Mass Effect... so Mass Effect 1/2/3.
  3. bardnoir Win User

15 to 20 hours? 40 w/all sidequests? Wait for Witcher 2

I totally agree with the re-play philosophy. I have 4 saves, each a different named Shepard with a different series of events and particular people alive and dead (with in-game reasons for each). Even if I say I'll only do 20 hours for the other 3 that's
    actually 100 of game play just in Mass Effect 3 alone *and* it assumes I won't want to start a 5th play through of Mass Effect 2 just to import a new set of variables in Mass Effect 3 (I replayed Mass Effect 1 once after getting Mass Effect 2 to intentionally
    set up a story line).
  4. mvb123 Win User

Mass Effect 3 unavailable

5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Finally got around to finishing Alan Wake and...

Why would they? It would be perfect marketing. Imagine the press releases at the release of Mass Effect 3.

"The Xbox 360. The only place to play the complete Mass Effect Trilogy."

Now where would you be buying the third and final game if that had been the case?
  6. UniComp79 Win User

Best Mass Effect?

I like Mass Effect for many reasons. I like Mass Effect 2 for other reasons. Mass Effect 3 is a decent game, but they cut out so much it just didnt feel like a Mass Effect game should. The opening Press Start screen in Mass Effect with Vigil's Theme playing
    is probably my favorite moment in gaming history however.
Thema:

Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

1. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via... - Similar Threads - particular reason why

2. Weird Flickering / RGB Disco / Color Flashing Happening in Particular Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Flickering / RGB Disco / Color Flashing Happening in Particular Games: As the topic states. I’ve seen some other topics discussing similar things, but weren’t quite the same. I did try those solutions as well, but to no avail. Here are some clips of what I’m seeing...
  3. Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?: I just got on the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox and the card for weekly streaks isn't showing. I even closed the app and reopened it. Were they removed? I was hearing there have been problems...
  4. Second attempt on this particular forum

in XBoX Accessibility
    Second attempt on this particular forum: Hello! Obviously I have an account, otherwise I wouldn't be able to chat here! Yet the representative I spoke with today claims I do not have an account. However, 3/24/23 Microsoft/Xbox deducted...
  5. Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account...: Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer gaming on my Xbox account after a suspension on it was completed? 70a5ea7c-3a95-4e3b-8757-bd1413816410
  6. Remove particular ad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove particular ad: Ads with the hand holding the eggs (or whatever those black tiny things are) is giving me the hibbi jibbies and I can't play my solitaire collection. IT IS DISTURBING!!!!!!!...
  7. A particular game not working with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A particular game not working with cloud gaming: Death Loop is completely unplayable through cloud gaming for me. If anyone has experience with any game not loading through cloud gaming and has some insight please let me know...
  8. I purchased the wrong game for this particular console, how do I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the wrong game for this particular console, how do I get a refund?: I bought Madden 23 for Xbox One instead of X Series, so how do I rectify this situation? First-time XBox user 6e9b1414-1a53-41d5-9421-4e06ebaa5dec
  9. Doom Eternal freezes on one particular level - help backing up save files / crash log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal freezes on one particular level - help backing up save files / crash log: Hi, Doom Eternal has been running on my PC without an issue until a day or so ago. Now in one particular level, the game will freeze, with the music continuing the play in the background. It's...
  10. Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?: The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which I havent seen before on these two servers....