Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

Discus and support Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XSILVERBANEX, Jan 12, 2024.

1. XSILVERBANEX
    XSILVERBANEX Guest

IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me?

Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact them but I haven't got through to them and it's getting difficult getting through to them due to the changes and if anyone gets this please ask around for any Xbox live Ambassadors and Moderators on this Xbox live Forums page thank you and I definitely need the help today.

Thank you

By DA G3NJ1 WOLV3R1NE

:)

XSILVERBANEX, Jan 12, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

we have no ability to contact support or enforcement, the only way to contact them is through the form you've been using.
  3. MB5656 Win User

Multiple Account Errors

Hi, if you PM (private message) mister Fizzle or any of the forums moderators they can help you get into ambassadors. also did you no do any helping for the last 2 months?
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Ghoul,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. When you say Moderator are you trying to be a moderator on the Xbox Forums?

If on the Forums, I don't know about becoming a moderator but you can always take a look at

How to become an Ambassador

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF George L Win User

E-mails from Microsoft store in wrong language

The people providing assistance here on the forums. Are either Official Microsoft Agents or part of the Xbox Ambassadors program. You can see peoples Titles under their Display Names. Ambassadors are other gamers that are just wanting to help out the community
    with their experience and knowledge. Microsoft Agents are at work assisting people on the forums as best they can and Moderating any abuse or violations of the

Forums Guidelines.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Ambassador Access Lost.

Yep,you can't be an ambassador with any type of enforcement action on your account.

Mind getting a mod to see why the Halo-5-broken-launch I was banned? I am a noob at forums :p
    Hey there, DeadpoolVSme210

The Xbox Moderators won't be able to further help either. As they have no connection with the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team. They are only Community members like us, and don't work for Xbox. What they do, is they keep the community here healthy and
    make sure the Code of Conduct is followed on the forums.

If you was banned because you played a game early, when you wasn't supposed to, then this will have to be up with the Enforcement team. Because it was only for one day, you will be unable to submit a case review, not contact them. You could, maybe, try reaching
    out to the Xbox Ambassadors team, however our terms of use is that we have no violations and enforcement actions.

That been said, you can still help out as a normal community member. These forums are a way for any community member to be able to help each other. Whether they are an Xbox Ambassador, MVP, Moderator, or an average gamer. As long as you follow the rules
    on the forums, you can participate. :) There are also other, Microsoft Community forums in which you can help others on as well. Not just these forums.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Thema:

1. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me? - Similar Threads - Moderators live Ambassadors

2. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  3. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  4. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  5. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  6. I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020: I have gotten this error code 0x87e10020 4 times now. The only thing I can do is Uninstaller the game and reinstall it. Or I have to factory reset it every time. Turning it on and off and...
  7. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46
  8. why do you moderate private conversations?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...
  9. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...: I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...