Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?

Discus and support Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just hope because I will go achievement hunting on the ps aswell ba8cb748-d220-4f73-b635-2fd768a83644 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANoobHere, Jan 2, 2024.

1. ANoobHere
    ANoobHere Guest

I just hope because I will go achievement hunting on the ps aswell

:)

ANoobHere, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible due to them being two different platforms and consoles. This means that the games you purchase on Playstation cannot be played on an Xbox console with the same purchase, as you acquired the license for those games on a different platform. This not only applies between these two consoles but with the rest of the consoles as well. Each console has its own store, and games purchased on each of them only provide the license for that specific platform.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I can link my playstation account.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I can link my playstation account.

Hello Prettylilsoldier,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to link your PlayStation account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To ensure we understand your concern correctly, please provide us more details about this.

1. Where do you want to link your PlayStation account?
    2. What platform are you using? Is it browser, console or another device/app?
    3. What is the error message or code you are getting? Please provide a screenshot and conceal your personal information like email account and gamertag.
    4. Additionally, are you trying to link your account through a game? Please let us know.

For troubleshooting, if you are using a browser, you may want to try to use the InPrivate Window of your browser and see if your account is linked successfully. Should you be using a console, please try to restart it and try again. You may also try to use another device like PC and connect to other network to see if issue persist.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

Hi Space, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

We can only link our Microsoft Accoutn to one PS account.

Have you by any chance unliked your account or change the name of your account on PlayStation?

I'll kindly ask you to chat with PlayStation Staff using Live Chat.

Please enter this link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/contact-us/?category=Acc&subCategory=oid

A PlayStation Support Agent can help you.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?

You can link your Microsoft account to PlayStation for minecraft , but there is no way to link PlayStation and Xbox, I wouldn't hold my breath on that ever changing

You would need to follow Sony's instructions to link on their service
Thema:

1. Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox? - Similar Threads - chance link PlayStation

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  4. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  5. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  6. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  7. Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?: Been wondering when are they going to test the family plan here in mex, my brother cousins and friend want to give it a try submitted by /u/RANGO1892 [link] [comments]
  8. Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again

in XboX Insiders
    Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again: Xbox should introduce a way that people could earn back the chance to be xbox ambassador and mvp again after being banned, obviously dont make it an easy process, maybe make users use the xbox...
  9. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...
  10. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...