Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

Discus and support Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I am aware the Xbox engineers are working on this, but I was wondering if there is an update as to when it will be officially supported.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Super_Cartoonist_574, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

Hello,

I am aware the Xbox engineers are working on this, but I was wondering if there is an update as to when it will be officially supported. Although I love my Xbox X for several reasons and that I am already an Ultimate subscriber, I am still mostly a PC gamer (I love keyboard and mouse gameplay) and I believe this feature will be a game changer for all PC gamers like me that will immediately subscribe to Game Pass.

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/Super_Cartoonist_574
    [link] [comments]

/u/Super_Cartoonist_574, Jul 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

3. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

4. Marta_RS Win User

Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

Totally agree, we need keyboard and mouse support for xbox cloud gaming on PC.
  5. kalfy Win User

Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

Multiple news sites reported that Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support coming to Cloud Gaming (xCloud) a year ago at Xfest. Two examples below - IGN and The Verge. Seems odd that I can't find any news on it since then and any community posts I've seen here or other places like Reddit just get stonewall responses by people who either don't even seem to be aware of that announcement or who are apparently deciding to ignore it for some unknown reason.

Xbox Cloud Gaming Finally Gets Mouse and Keyboard Support - IGN

Xbox Cloud Gaming is getting mouse and keyboard support and latency improvements - The Verge

Would be great to hear any kind of update on whether this is still coming from someone actually in the know. Keyboard and mouse support for xCloud when run on a PC (at least) would be absolutely amazing and I was psyched to read that announcement before!

Seeing as Sony is bringing out a handheld device for (semi-)cloud gaming, it would be great to see MS take a leap forward by playing to one of their strengths which would be to include (or significantly strengthen depending on your view point) the PC market in the cloud gaming sector by having native keyboard and mouse support.
  6. ngocphi Win User

how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

You don't mouse and keyboard isn't supported o. Cloud

Either install the game on your pc or use a controller
Thema:

Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

1. Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC? - Similar Threads - update keyboard mouse

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  10. Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite: Hello, I was playing fortnite today and everything was normal and worked perfectly. Untill I wanted to shut off my computer and saw an update i could do so I pressed update and shut off. Later I...