Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

Discus and support Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Singleton2, May 15, 2024.

1. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an article by Microsoft labeled "Get to know your Xbox One Wireless controller" in the article on the section showing the back and bottom of the controller for section four it lists the cable as a mini USB, which I found odd as every controller I've ever purchased has used either USB-C or a micro-USB. This is doubly odd as mini-USB's haven't largely been used by anybody since the early 2010's. So I was wondering if there is an email I can use to contact someone in the support department to inform them about this error as their "Contact Us" tab on the article did not have any type of option for "Other problem" that you could select. While it's understandable that Microsoft wouldn't want to be bogged down with menial messages all of the time I feel that the lack of that option is a serious oversight on Microsoft's part, and highly irritating. Especially as every time I try to find someone to contact, the only response I get is to go to the same "Contact Us" page. Any help is appreciated, have a nice day.

:)

William Singleton2, May 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support