Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

Discus and support Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application. 9c445ee7-a5a5-432b-b6c1-ffb750e510c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jerrymasonca, Oct 16, 2023.

1. jerrymasonca
    jerrymasonca Guest

I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application.

:)

jerrymasonca, Oct 16, 2023
  2. jerrymasonca Win User

Ok anyway, I'm going to try the applications mentioned.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

No there is not any dedicated audiobook app. Concieveably you may be able to do so through Apple TV or Amazon, but you nbeed to check
  4. Wise Men Win User

What are you playing while waiting?

Played through Gears 1 and 2 again. Now, I'm listening to Alspho Fields audio book as I count down the final hours. The books really add to the experience.
  5. OBIJ3FF Win User

Halo 4 Anthology

Well The Arbiter is still called that. In the End of Halo 3 the ship mate or guard was talking and said something with arbiter in it. Have not played halo 3 in a long time lol. Is there any audio books based on Halo 4 out there that i could listen to?
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Native 1080p on Xbox One is "very possible", says Mark Rubin

@ fatal...If you listen to the audio the narrators mention they were invited to play on xbox one
Thema:

1. Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books? - Similar Threads - application listen audio

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  5. Xbox One S static while opening certain applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S static while opening certain applications: I have a xbox one s and when i opened up apple music all it showed was static and the normal screen would flash on the tv for a second then he static continues until i RESET my xbox, not just turn...
  6. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  7. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  8. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  9. Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas: 1) Notification that triggers on phone via the Xbox app to input text via phone when the on screen keyboard appears on the Xbox. Currently you can input text already via the Xbox app, but the...
  10. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...