Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

Discus and support Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Brady2, Jun 22, 2024 at 9:12 AM.

1. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting.

:)

Michael Brady2, Jun 22, 2024 at 9:12 AM
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Michael, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue while trying to update your Xbox console!

Please try performing an offline update following the detailed instructions at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

If the issue persists, it will be necessary for you to create a service order for your console to be properly inspected and repaired.

In the following link, you can create a service order for your console and use its warranty if it is still valid:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

If your console is not listed there, you will need to register it by clicking on the "Register device" button. Then, you will need to fill in the required information and follow the steps that appear to process the service order.

For more detailed information about the repair/warranty service procedure, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Error code 8B05000F

4. Mazharul Alam Win User

Error Code 8B05000F Update Error

I did a offline update with a USB stick. I downloaded OSU1 (OSU2 didnt work and gave me an error) and it successfully updated my console to the latest OS version 10.01.1629.5101.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

System error E100 0000070C 8B05000F

Hi Lindsey! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console system update error. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I understand that you have already performed factory reset and offline system update (OSU) yet the issue still persists, however I'm afraid that the Offline System Update is the last resort for troubleshooting system software issues.

In this case, I highly suggest you check for your Xbox console free warranty repair options using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

If your console is already out of warranty, you can also check your out-of-warranty service offer using the same link above.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox App Error (0x80004005) workaround

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello II, thanks for share the solution.
Thema:

1. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f? - Similar Threads - workaround error 8b05000f

2. How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround): Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs. Now, with my Xbox series s and the new Xbox...
  3. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  4. Xbox App Error (0x80004005) workaround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Error (0x80004005) workaround: Hello, a constant issue persists when downloading games or launching games via Xbox app / Shortcut. [img] I've even had the "sad face" that doesn't enable me to download games. After a...
  5. Workaround for 16 BUTTON 6 AXIS bluetooth

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround for 16 BUTTON 6 AXIS bluetooth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNZxMhCmncQ (workaround) One better way is updating your windows 10 that supports xbox accecories app. I am in windows 10 but i have problem running xbox...
  6. PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass games not launching properly | Uninstall-Reinstall Workaround?: As the title says, after downloading a PC Game Pass game, I'm unable to launch into a newly installed game. At the same time, I notice a weird behavior when attempting to launch games. What I...
  7. xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...: i recently got an xbox series S, and while many people are angry because they cant insert disks to it, i found a feature in the xbox firmware called 'network transfer', basically you can transfer...
  8. XBOX for PC on windows Misc Error Codes. workaround that works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX for PC on windows Misc Error Codes. workaround that works: I found during the last 3 Windows update cycles that something happens to the registry keys for gaming services, specifically they get deleted. you then see 1 of 3 different error in the app on...
  9. 100% Packet Loss - Weird Workaround

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss - Weird Workaround: I just moved to a new apartment and got a new router and I have been getting 100% packet loss when I start my Xbox. When it first happened I was googling furiously and found a bit of information...
  10. Possible fix/workaround for 8B050033 error of Insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Possible fix/workaround for 8B050033 error of Insiders program: Hi guys, For the past 12 hours, we Insiders encounter soft-brick opt-in/out Insiders ring. After more than one hour of meddling around, I found one solution: Opting out your Xbox completely from...