Is there a work around the yearly refund stuff?

Discus and support Is there a work around the yearly refund stuff? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Personally its really stupid, some times you get something you'd think is good then it ends up being terrible and or is completely different than its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OzzyDreamurr, Jul 23, 2022.

1. OzzyDreamurr
    OzzyDreamurr Guest

Personally its really stupid, some times you get something you'd think is good then it ends up being terrible and or is completely different than its description, so there shouldn't be a limit to refunds, so does anybody know how to work around this useless feature they have?

:)

OzzyDreamurr, Jul 23, 2022
  2. amjeddusuza Win User

Yeah might be there is a way to figure it out.But i don't know the exact way how to do this and where? You can post this in the right community forum in here.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, OzzyDreamurr! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

If you received an email letting you know Xbox's decision regarding the refund you requested, I'd suggest replying to it, as that is the only way to provide or gain more information regarding your request and possibly receive an exemption.

//

Additionally, please keep in mind that circumventing or abusing Microsoft's refund policies is considered Marketplace Theft and could potentially lead to an account ban/suspension.

----------------------------------------------------
    Marketplace theft includes, but isn’t limited to:

- Purchasing content from illegitimate third-party websites
    - Getting, asking for, or using redemption codes illegitimately
    - Attempting to abuse Microsoft refund policies
    - Gaining refunds (“chargebacks”) through a bank or other financial institution for
    the purposes of circumventing Microsoft refund policies
    - Using a system glitch or loophole for financial gain
    - Successfully using a redemption code or other content and then claiming that the
    code or content didn’t work
    - Participating in behavior that unfairly financially harms Microsoft or its partners

Source: Xbox enforcement - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysaf...

----------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps!
    Best regards.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I refunded two year passes at the same time and both got approved, but i only got the money for only one year pass. I have proof of receipt.

You can't refund prepaid cards.

Unless you.mean battlepasses

Core can't be refunded

Only month to month or 3month passes can be refunded

Yearly can only be purchased by prepaid codes and you can't refund those

Now if you refunded a grandfathered yearly plan you can never get that plan again

Prepaid codes are one time use not to mention a refund goes back to the original payment method meaning the code you used wouldn't refund cause they are one time use
  5. MuntedHitman Win User

Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

Regarding refunds, as per Australian Consumer law. A refund/replacement/store credit must be applied if the item/service is not fit for purpose, not received, faulty or not as advertised.

There's no such thing as "yearly refund limit" under consumer law.
  6. JeremyMarc-Anre Win User

cancel Xbox live

Hi, my yearly charge was made for xbox live. I want to cancel and can I get refund?
Thema:

1. Is there a work around the yearly refund stuff? - Similar Threads - around yearly refund

2. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  3. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  4. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  5. My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...: This happened before to my old one and I had to buy a new one. 16f3027a-0c4c-4e9c-9056-52b46181b140
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  7. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  8. I bought Minecraft Java edition around a year ago and today I had to factory reset my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java edition around a year ago and today I had to factory reset my...: (I am using the same account as when I bought the game) When I try to re install it I get this error in the launcher. "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  9. State of Decay ultimate still no Year One Special edition after 5 weeks TIRED OF THE RUN AROUND

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    State of Decay ultimate still no Year One Special edition after 5 weeks TIRED OF THE RUN AROUND: This is getting ridiculous, I've been on chat several times and posted here and elsewhere with no response. At first it was that codes were being sent and to be patient. Then codes weren't...
  10. My 7 year old is looking for XBOX ONE Minecraft users around his age.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 7 year old is looking for XBOX ONE Minecraft users around his age.: My son is looking for friends to play with on XBOX One Minecraft users that are his age. He is 7 ... No cussing or inappropriate behavior.... If interested please add to your friends list....