Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

Discus and support Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Smail, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Paul Smail
    Paul Smail Guest

Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now the only account I can access is the Bedrock account. This has been very frustrating as I cannot seem to find any way to "separate" these two accounts. I have tried everything from looking in past e-mails to make sure this was the account I migrated to, and sure enough it is. Is there any possible way I can get this account back or is it gone forever?

:)

Paul Smail, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Paul S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Based on information gathered from the Microsoft Forum, Independent Advisor Rostom L said the following:

Please note that once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it cannot be undone. I'm afraid there is no option to delete just your Minecraft account as it is already considered a Microsoft account. If you want to delete your Minecraft account, you need to delete the Microsoft account.

Learn more about Minecraft: Java Edition Migration here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360050865492-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Account-Migration-FAQ

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue offering my help, the bottom line is there is no way to separate Microsoft and Minecraft accounts.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3ce83cae-cb9b-4580-a3d4-70bcb906aa86

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Jarell Phang Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Update, someone somehow removed my minecraft account from my microsoft account ??? I dont have minecraft anymore ??? Microsoft or whoever please help
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to recover a migrated minecraft account

Yes, unfortunately that’s the case
    If maybe the hacked account was a Microsoft account, you could try to recover it

But as the hacker stole your Minecraft and then they migrated the account to a new Microsoft account
    There is no way to know (from Microsoft side) which was the account used to migrate this Minecraft account
    They only have the tools to work with Microsoft accounts
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Moving Minecraft To a different microsoft account

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to move a minecraft java account from one microsoft email to another. I made a minecraft java account with the deal for minecraft bedrock. It is already on a microsoft account and I wondered if there is a way to move it to a different one as I have some important things on that email and would like minecraft separate from these things. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks
    Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Thumbnails need to be moderated better.

It does make a difference, if they are on child accounts there are many options available to remove unwanted things from their view.

If you choose to allow them access to view your account or allow them to use your account then the responsibility is entirely yours.

Microsoft is powerless to help if you ignore their child friendly options.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - view remove Minecraft

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  5. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  6. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  7. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  8. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  9. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  10. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...