Is there a way to view comment history?

Discus and support Is there a way to view comment history? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all! Before anyone says anything - I removed the Xbox from the bedroom and I’ve had conversations with him about online safety prior to this.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sure_Explanation_143, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Is there a way to view comment history?

Hello all!

Before anyone says anything - I removed the Xbox from the bedroom and I’ve had conversations with him about online safety prior to this. It’s easy to ignore your dad and do whatever you want. Shit happens so don’t judge.

Having said that - unfortunately I walked in on my 9 year old talking to someone online through screenshot comments, I believe. I’m concerned by his reaction that something inappropriate may have been going on. Is there a way to see comment history through Xbox live, or anything?

Thanks for all the help!

submitted by /u/Sure_Explanation_143
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sure_Explanation_143, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

gamertags

Unfortunately no. There's no way to view a history of gamertags on an account.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Mes jeux Xbox 360 introuvables sur mon compte xbox.com [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox 360 games not found on my xbox.com account

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website

Unfortunately the option to view 360 purchase history seems to have been removed from the website. Currently the most accurate way is to view it through a 360 console.
  5. Ac3Ali3n Win User

Lost 1200 MS points after XBLA title failed to download.

6. o0OO LUKE OO0o Win User

View Enforcement History

Could you possibly try using a different device and/or browser.
Thema:

Is there a way to view comment history?

1. Is there a way to view comment history? - Similar Threads - view comment history

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  5. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  6. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  7. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  8. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  9. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  10. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...