Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

Discus and support Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaze k, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Blaze k
    Blaze k Guest

Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get there. It's a bit ridiculous. I couldn't care less for the other options. I just want it to return home as quickly as possible.

:)

Blaze k, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Blaze k Win User

Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing?

Thank you for the timely answer but this is terrible design. As someone whose relatively new to xbox I have to let you know this is the worst console experience I've had. Between the confusing nexus button and your cluttered dashboard it's been a sad journey. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops just to return home from a game and what's the point of having the store and xbox live if you're just going to shove everything on the dash anyway? The dash should be reserved for games I've installed and social features like friends lists or ways to start chat and a way to get to achievements quickly. It's predatory and cluttered to all hell to just cram the entire store on the dash.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing?

No, there is no way. The only option is to press the nexus button (Xbox button) on the controller, and then home.
  4. HAPTICS Win User

Spectre SMG attachment question.

As others have said, Rapid Fire is the way to go. If you're having difficulty with the irons, try honing your skillz in Combat Training.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Two xboxs one game

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

Stud is correct in the way to do it but also add your sons Hone to the one you play on..

and it is legal.... but please let us not go back there again
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One Home

OK after pressing the Xbox button to bring the guide up and without pressing any other button on the controller try pressing the A button twice and the console should then return to the homescreen. If the console does return to the homescreen then the console
    is behaving how it should.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the... - Similar Threads - button return hone

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Sync button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button: My xbox sync button doesnt work but my controller sync button does work but i cant connect my controller wired or wireless is there any way i can connect it without my xbox sync button...
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  6. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  9. I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working: Live chat is not working. How do i request a repair ? 85c716fb-7105-4b45-badc-0a7448935006
  10. Button not working on wireless controller. How can I return it for warranty or repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button not working on wireless controller. How can I return it for warranty or repair?: Button LB is not working at all. How can I return it for warranty or repair? e9b440f3-3c74-4e07-b231-98253528ea32