Is there a way to turn off vsync for bedrock edition Minecraft on ps4?

Discus and support Is there a way to turn off vsync for bedrock edition Minecraft on ps4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm tired of the weird slippery camera acceleration. I had to turn my sensitivity waaay up just to turn normally, but then the acceleration kicks in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HushGlowie, Dec 11, 2021.

1. HushGlowie
    HushGlowie Guest

I'm tired of the weird slippery camera acceleration. I had to turn my sensitivity waaay up just to turn normally, but then the acceleration kicks in and it's too fast. If I turn my sensitivity down everything is way too slow until the acceleration kicks in and then it's just disorienting and hard to control. I've looked online and found nothing for PS4, it's just people on PC going into folders and renaming stuff to manually turn off vsync which is supposed to fix the issue. I'm pretty sure in the old version of Minecraft there was a way to toggle vsync, so why isn't there an option in bedrock edition? Is there some way to fix the slippery controls? I want my camera to move at the same speed all the time.

:)

HushGlowie, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Liub0myr Win User

It isn't possible to legally change this setting with the game, but you can change a few lines in the game configuration file to bypass this restriction.

Press Win + R and insert the following path

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftpe\options.txt

In the notepad replace the string
    gfx_vsync:1

with

gfx_vsync:0

I recommend setting the FPS limit so that the PC doesn't overload !

Just replace the next line in the same file
    gfx_max_framerate:0

with

gfx_max_framerate:140

I use parameter 140 because my screen frequency is 120 Hz. If you have a 60 Hz monitor, you can use, for example, 80
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey HushGlowie, how are you today? Hope you're well.

The Vsync on Bedrock you can't turn it off, because it's like forced into the game. There's no option to turn it off. There's a workaround to turn it off on PC, but not for consoles. :/
  4. CalebBrooks2 Win User

Yeah unfortunately you can't turn it off. You can turn it off on bedrock on the pc. I don't get wh we can't have the same features.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Did you redeem the Minecraft Earth skin on the Ps4 Edition or o the Bedrock version?
Thema:

1. Is there a way to turn off vsync for bedrock edition Minecraft on ps4? - Similar Threads - turn off vsync

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  10. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...