Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?

Discus and support Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a power fluctuation in my house which fried the internal power supply, since Microsoft doesn't support the Xbox One anymore I can't get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EloquentSquire, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?

I had a power fluctuation in my house which fried the internal power supply, since Microsoft doesn't support the Xbox One anymore I can't get it serviced. I do not have WIFI at the moment and no people close by that can help me.

:)

EloquentSquire, Sep 10, 2023
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

How to transfer the game archiving from one account to other account.

There is no way to transfer games save data from one account to another because save data is associated with gamer tag
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi EloquentSquire,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help to transfer your saved data from the dead Xbox One console to another Xbox console. We really understand how frustrating this can be, especially we spent a lot of time for those saved data.

However, if you're playing your games offline and your saved data was saved on your internal storage on the console, unfortunately, the only way for us to be able to transfer the saved data is to have the Xbox console working. We need to move the saved data through the Xbox settings and move it to another storage device, like an external device.

Learn more: Manage storage on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

Then if you're playing your games online and you saved your data through cloud you will able to access it by just simply signing in the account and it will just auto sync. However you will need to have a network connection for this.

Learn more: Xbox cloud game saves FAQ | Xbox Support

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Game saves are always stored on the internal HDD, regardless of where games are stored. They are also backed up to the cloud automatically, as long as your console is connected to Xbox Live.

So, assuming you weren't using your console completely offline so that your saves were never backed up to the cloud, when you get a replacement console, sign into it with your account, re-download/reinstall your games, then the first time you launch a game you have progress on, it will say "Syncing data for Overwatch 2" (or whatever the game is), a copy of the cloud save will be downloaded to the Xbox, which usually only takes a few seconds, then you'll carry on from where you left off.

The only way you would potentially lose your saves is if you were using your console completely offline, as then the only way to retrieve them would be to get the console back up and running again, then connect it to Live so the saves can be backed up to the cloud. You cannot transfer game saves from one console to another using an external drive or USB stick - only games themselves.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Transfer all xbox content to another account.

Hello IvanAnisimov,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in transferring content and purchases from one Microsoft account to another. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer content or saved data from one account to another.
    The best way to share content from one account to another is to utilize the home console sharing feature
    on the Xbox One. We hope this helps!
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Please help me

Content cannot be transferred from one profile to another.

But data ie, game saves and DLC can be transferred from one HDD to another via a data transfer cable, but will only work under the profile that it was downloaded into.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another? - Similar Threads - transfer saved data

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...
  4. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  5. Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...: People from all over the world have been continuously (6+ times a day, 3-5 times in a row every time) attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It's obnoxious. I get multiple notifications to...
  6. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  7. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?: I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password. 77814312-1230-4745-b710-5d7318ff2d98
  8. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my...